JOSIE BOIS Feat. Key Loom (East San Jo, CA)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
Yeah that beat go hard keep it mob c dubb should do mobb projects like dj fresh do the tonite shows
i been really thinkin bout that bro.. i wana start wit the o.g's maybe do a spice 1 or celly cel to start with.. just finished producing the whole mac reese album. 2 volumes , all c-dubb beats. workin on a few others now .. beeda weeda etc.. we brangin back the MOBB

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
Which one is J Cuhzo? I love the unity, but I think I would have felt a little left out if I was in red during that shoot. Is that a blood in there tho??

Last edited:

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
Well OK, I have to say that "wow, I was pretty impressed by some rappers I honestly didn't think I would like much". Is it too much to ask, who one of the artists were? Is it too much to wonder if some one was a b-dawg, cuzz he reminded you of one and it's not like b's and c's ever kick it? I guess at least one of these questions would make someone go "wow", or maybe a simple comment over how I might have felt. Don't really matter to me, I was just curious. Either way, I like the track n this time I am impressed enough to support this group and maybe J Cuhzo (whoever that is). THANKS!!!!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Well OK, I have to say that "wow, I was pretty impressed by some rappers I honestly didn't think I would like much". Is it too much to ask, who one of the artists were? Is it too much to wonder if some one was a b-dawg, cuzz he reminded you of one and it's not like b's and c's ever kick it? I guess at least one of these questions would make someone go "wow", or maybe a simple comment over how I might have felt. Don't really matter to me, I was just curious. Either way, I like the track n this time I am impressed enough to support this group and maybe J Cuhzo (whoever that is). THANKS!!!!
J Cuhzo is dude singing the hook breh... no bloods in the video. E-Nut (2nd dude rapping) just dropped his "consistent" project & is making a name for himself in SJ rap at the moment.

Diggin what these cats have done & I slap that Reese Loc & Josie bois mixtape quite a bit from last year.