**Johnny Z & Young Dru present 707 "The Sequel" @ 80 WEST MUSIC!!**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Everyone get this cd, ALL NEW SHIT!!!!! Man this shit is hard azz fuck, 16 heated tracks!! I mean you got almost everyone from the 707, from Mac Dre, Young D Boyz, Young Dru, The Suspects, N2DEEP, Kobra, Reservoir Hoggz, Suga T, Sleep Dank, Dubee, Da Unda Dogg, Mac Lee, PSD, and more.

**EVERYONE PICK THIS ALBUM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YA'LL WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!

LUK-E

Apr 25, 2002
Yea, go to the 40 OUNCE website and go to the store and when Jay Tee gets the money he'll send it the same day or the next day. It's should only take like 3 days.

I don't know the real release date, I'll find out tho.

LUK-E

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Don't sweat it, Johnny Z and Young Dru just dropped off a few to me yesteryay before they smebbed out to L.A. . Shit, I didn't even know that my song made tha cut(Shindig #9 onthaCD). Yeah y'all, go pick that shit up. New MacDre, N2Deep, Kobra,YoungDBoyz,YoungDru,Suspects feat.RichRap, ReservoirHoggz(RHYTHMX&Paulay),etc............some (707)shit.

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
I have to say that Johnny Z and Young Dru picked out a good one to represent Tha ReservoirHoggz. It's exactly how we are, upbeat, fun, having a good time, having some good wine and puffin on good kind. That's what I'm talkin bout, Tha Shindig, baby. All damn day. Suga T kicked her feet up on this one. RHYTHMX $ickWid'It Records