Johnny Cash "Hurt"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
Cash's new album is savage, but then, everything that man has done since about 1956 has been pretty savage as far as I'm concerned. Get any of the recordings from the past few years on the AMERICAN label. The songs are all about murder and God from a man on his deathbed. Pure, unadulterated savegery from the master. But, his live at San Quentin album is still by far my favorite. Everytime "Cocaine Blues" comes on and you can hear all the inmates cheering i start cracking up.

Apr 26, 2002
Is that the video that they've been playing and he's singin about all the shit he shoulda done differently in his life....that shit was more deep than just about any deep rap song i've ever heard.

Jul 30, 2002
Flawda
www.TLoctheBoss.com
Al-Kaholik said:
Is that the video that they've been playing and he's singin about all the shit he shoulda done differently in his life....that shit was more deep than just about any deep rap song i've ever heard.
Yeah thats the video...Rap need to start takin' it there...wait till you hear my solo album playa, and Romeo's current album...thats what we do best...Stay True!