Johnny Cash From the HoodFellas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2003
at least change the spelling of his name if ur gonna bite off someone who up until like 1 year ago was still making music.

havn't given him a listen.

Jul 28, 2002
I got hated on @ work by some old people. They seen the Money Gang poster in my office and was like "Johnny Cash? That ain't right, he can't do that" and this and that. I paid them no attention and turned up that track "Quite Wynin" off Rydah's album. In that Murder Dog interview Jacka say's Cash is one of the dopest lyricist he heard and I definately agree with that. Cash needs to put out a solo, his flow is too raw.

May 5, 2005
LOL at people getting mad at the name. What if his name given by his mom was johnny and his last name happens to be cash should he change it to please some dumb ass crackas who get upset? The fuck outta here.

Jul 28, 2002
I have no idea why people hate on his name....my co-workers were hatin again...but I heard his name is John Cache? or something like that...so his last name would really be cash? He fire on the mic regardless

Apr 8, 2004
I don't know and I hate to say it but if he blow up, he might get sued cause of his name, whether it's his real name or not. I see that other Johnny Cash dude got a big name in the music industry. And yall know they be suing the hell out of artists for the littlest shit when they blow & get money.