JOHN MAYER - CONTINUUM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
moneyaffiliated said:
HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA...... OH YOURE SERIOUS MY BAD.....
clown.

anyways, ive been really soaking this in.....there is a nice blues feel to this album...sounds a lot different than his previous material.......hard to say, i would check it out though,...

but if your a killer like money affiliated on the block with 2 strikes ready to kill a cop if you have to cause your gd up like that, this album probably isnt for you...

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
greedygreg209 said:
clown.

anyways, ive been really soaking this in.....there is a nice blues feel to this album...sounds a lot different than his previous material.......hard to say, i would check it out though,...

but if your a killer like money affiliated on the block with 2 strikes ready to kill a cop if you have to cause your gd up like that, this album probably isnt for you...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

agree with the same things you said though,has a different vibe to it than previous material. people are quick to judge john mayer based on those same biases. i have never really been a fan but find myself getting into this album

Sep 29, 2003
well after the grammys last night and seeing that amazing performance between john mayer, john legend, and corinne bailey rae, i HAD to check this album out.... finally. what a breath of fresh air, i've had this on repeat all morning and i gotta say this is a fantastic album. i highly recommend this one to any fans of similar artists such as jack johnson, damien rice, or even five for fighting. i cant say enough about this one....check it for yourself....

Mar 18, 2003
I can't rightly say the music is not good, or even great, but I can't listen to him. The new song "Keep on waiting" (sorry if that is in error) really gets under my skin. I can not listen to it for more than a few seconds. Granted, I have not heard any other tracks off of this album and some of his earlier stuff was tolerable.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I don't know, I really don't like his music at all. I mean it's not bad really, just something about it I don't like. It's weird too though because some of my friends who don't like anything other than rap even like John Mayer but I can't get into him. Kind of like Jack Johnson, music isn't that bad, just not really feeling it I guess.

Aug 5, 2002
This album has not left my rotation since I purchased it about 2 months ago. I don't listen to rock at all but this album is different, on some smoooth jazz/blues type shit. Don't sleep on this one.........................

Apr 18, 2006
greg said:
SHIT SHIT IS REALL YON SOME BLUES, JAZZ TYPE SHIT.......SHIT IS A NICE ASS ALBUM...AEVERYBODY PUT THE GUNS AND KNIVES DOWN FOR A SECOND, SMOKE A J AND SOAK THIS ALBUM IN.....
imma have to check it out...im starting to get into alternative a bit more...
check out Coldplay's shit...they're dope..

Aug 5, 2002
^^^^^
Daughters was the song that really put him on the map, that's on his second album Heavier Things, which is also a good album. Continuum takes the cake though, I'm jamming that shit at work right now...............