John Fox hired as Broncos coach

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
ffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Mar 16, 2005
fuck shanahan. he did so well with redskins and handling Haynesworth/mcnabb didnt he?

Shanny was the major problem with what was wrong with denver after elway retired

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
So is Elway the GM too?

I remember reading an article on NFL.com about if Elway becomes "decision maker" in whatever title he holds, Broncos would be the laughing stock of the AFC West (behind closed doors). The writer made it seem like most NFL exec's see Elway as an inexperienced control freak. Similar to Todd Haley (I guess).

BTW.....Haley won the AFC coach of the Year award.

Mar 16, 2005
elway is vp, xanders gm, blah...now add to that Fox. Fox drafted peppers (which was a no brainer, since that name a good pick....you cant.

Everyone saying this is good because he is defensive minded coach, well last 3 years we have been just about even with them on d stats, 1 year even finishing higher, and that was with no defense stability at all

THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 16, 2005
how'd those meetings at dove valley go.

bowlen: John you're hired! please help us get back on track
elway: thank you for the change i wont disappoint you
xanders: so what are we doing about Head Coach?
bowlen: i know bring in mularky, rivera, koetter, ehhhh dennison just for shits and giggles, oh and that colored guy who was running the team last week whats his name stupidesville or something like that, he'll fulfill the rooney rule.
elway: haha i can bring harbaugh in for a look too, stanford ties at work already
xanders: lets ask gregg williams too, man this is looking good guys

bowlen: ummmmm guys...williams, mularky rivera and harbaugh all cancelled on us.
zanders: still leaves us koetter dennison and fox.
elway: well dennison sucked as special teams coach for us so i dont like him
bowlen: so koetter or fox.
elway: hey i have an idea, only 1 team was worse then us, lets get thier coach, i bet it was just bad ownership....FOX YOURE HIRED

Jun 1, 2002
I guess I'm alone in thinking this hire will be good for Denver. Denver did the conservative, safe thing. They shouldn't be faulted for it. John Fox is a good coach.
Always has been. This is a good move by Denver. Not splashy or sexy. But a good football move.