John F. Kerry

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX THU JULY 29, 2004 10:24:25 ET XXXXX

KERRY WAR COMRADES PREPARE BATTLE -- AGAINST KERRY

Capped by Kerry's primetime speech to accept the Democratic Party's nomination, Thursday's program will include appearances and remarks by Kerry's Swift Boat crewmates, the Kerry-Edwards campaign announced in a press release this morning.

But a group of veterans will soon try to convince a nation how what is presented on the convention stage tonight -- may not be the full story: "Only 2 of John Kerry's 23 fellow Swift boat commanders from Coastal Division 11 support his candidacy today."

A new bombshell book written by the man who took over John Kerry's Swift Boat charges: Two of John Kerry's three Purple Heart decorations (#1 and #3) resulted from self-inflicted wounds, not suffered under enemy fire.

The startling Purple Heart accusations, outlined in detail for the first time, are found in UNFIT FOR COMMAND, Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry.

And that's just the beginning.

The book, previewed by the DRUDGE REPORT, will be unleashed next month by REGNERY.

The book hit #2 on the AMAZON sales chart on the eve of the Kerry acceptance speech in Boston.

Swift Boat Veterans began to fume after Kerry's campaign used a photograph of John Kerry and 19 other Coastal Division 11 Swift boat officers [taken at Ton Sun Nuht Air Base on January 22, 1969] in a pro-Kerry advertisement.

William Shumadine, a member of the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth pictured in the photograph, explains in UNFIT: "John Kerry's use of a photograph with his nineteen comrades, with knowledge that eleven of them comdemn him and six who cannot or do not want to be involved, is a complete misreprentation to the public and a total fraud."

[A major campaign is being planned, beginning next week, over 200 anti-Kerry vets involved, with news conferences in battleground states.]

Developing...
-----------------------------------------------------
Filed By Matt Drudge
Reports are moved when circumstances warrant
http://www.drudgereport.com for updates
(c)DRUDGE REPORT 2004
Not for reproduction without permission of the author

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
NOW, *THERE* IS A BOOK WORTH READING

Speak to me of your bullshit protocol NOW. At least this man O'Neill has the TESTICLES to put his name to his work, instead of some chicken shit "Anonymous" pen name.

Jun 18, 2004
What a fucking joke...they're trying to discredit two of his three purple hearts that he earned during combat in Vietnam. That still leaves one legit one, which is enough for me. Plus you have to remember that when he returned he was one of the most outspoken soldiers against the war, so I'm sure he "ruffled a few feathers."

Jun 24, 2004
L Mac-a-docious said:
What a fucking joke...they're trying to discredit two of his three purple hearts that he earned during combat in Vietnam. That still leaves one legit one, which is enough for me. Plus you have to remember that when he returned he was one of the most outspoken soldiers against the war, so I'm sure he "ruffled a few feathers."

I like how we he came back from Nam he discredited the war. Now hes trying to use it at his advantage.

Jun 18, 2004
DaytonFamily said:
I like how we he came back from Nam he discredited the war. Now hes trying to use it at his advantage.
He went to Vietnam out of obligation, and then realized it was bullshit. Your boy didn't even have the balls to put himself in a position to discredit the war...don't be mad cause your guy's a bitch, who used daddys pull to punk out of going.

Jun 24, 2004
L Mac-a-docious said:
He went to Vietnam out of obligation, and then realized it was bullshit. Your boy didn't even have the balls to put himself in a position to discredit the war...don't be mad cause your guy's a bitch, who used daddys pull to punk out of going.

Right................

Dec 25, 2003
The Republican Struggle - they cant hold us down

tadou said:
NOW, *THERE* IS A BOOK WORTH READING

Speak to me of your bullshit protocol NOW. At least this man O'Neill has the TESTICLES to put his name to his work, instead of some chicken shit "Anonymous" pen name.
Hi, I'm tadou. I come to a forum where people debate, knowing I have absolutely no intention of listening to anyone. As amatter of fact, if I find a book or source I might disagree with, I just write it off entirely! Hey, why debate when you can just make a pathetic attempt to discredit every source? Beats me.

If it's pro-Republican, it is the product of a brilliant mind speaking volumes to today's America. If it's anti-Republican, it's a biased product of the "liberal media". If it's anti-Kerry, IT IS DEFINITELY A BOOK WORTH 5 RE-READS, and it's all true, down to the note. If it's pro-Kerry, boy do those libby libs have no idea what the fuck they speakin on. How could people be so misled?

Tadou you never cease to amaze. You come on this board solely to opine your inflexible, narrow view on the world, spitting absolute nonsense like "the real underground, the real counterculture movement is Conservatives", and "the Dems are a bunch of whiteboys, the real minorities are all Republicans", and "I will create a conservative paarty that does not pander to big business".

As a matter of fact I've been thinking about that idea, and I'd like to help you out. Since you wish to go about creating a new "underground" party , I have a few ideas that could really get you going.

Start by making music videos and songs like "All Arabs are Terrorists", and "Pollution is the Solution". Get a real PR campaign going, spreading the word nationwide. In supplement;
  1. Put out the radio-friendly hip-hop anthem "G Dubb on Thizzles"
  2. Paint a mural and tape up posters comparing democrats to slave owners, and showing racist republicans like Trent "I hate niggers" Lott and Strom Thurmond as part of the underground railroad
  3. Disseminate posters and postcards showing America with nukes pointed outward in every direction, subtitled "Allies Shmallies"
  4. Show the "mushroom cloud" described by Donald Rumsfeld exploding over America, only this time describe "peoples heads blowing up" from listening to too much "liberal media"
  5. Show Bush's Ntl. Guard entry Exam scores, along with his college grades to the American people, showing how he "opposed the grading and testing system of liberal universities"
  6. Show pictures of the VietCong firebombing Lubbock, Texas and mowing down civilians, proclaiming "this would have happened without Bush in the skies"
  7. Make up the new dance the "G Walk", including a stupified look on your face and a ten minute moment of silence at the end, mimicing G Dubb getting a hard, unscripted question.
  8. Start the PR campaign, "Brazil, they have Blacks too!" to educate Republicans like Bush that even in a place full of Mexicuns and other types of Mexicuns races they have Blacks too.
The rest is really up to you...but I hope I've given your movement the head start it needs.

Dec 18, 2002
It almost amazes me that the sensible and intelligent people of the GOM still bother arguing with these mindless puppets created from the 4th branch of the Gov. and bush-o-nomics, what they know is the government handout, these mentally challenged robotic products of post 9/11 McCarthyism need to pick up a gun and go to Iraq with their pro-colonialism. thats what this war is, is it a coincedence Bush & co. are getting rich off of it? Have fun being ignorant to real life kids.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ Are you taking a Poly Sci class or what? You sound fucking stupid, throwing out all those terms that don't even APPLY to this subject.

Anyways....John Kerry is a war criminal who committed war crimes (including murder of innocent civilians), and is unfit for office.