Joey Porter calls Kellen Winslow a Fag

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2006
Joey Porter is hilarious...I love what he said about Stevens in the SB press conferences..."If you're going down a dark alley, you gonna pick him or me? You pick him and you both gonna get jumped." Joey Porter is a funny man.

May 2, 2002
You guys are dorks...Porter is just mad cause Winslow stiff armed him like a little bitch.

He doesn't like the fact the Winslow doesn't back down from him like everyone else in the league.

May 2, 2002
Stealth said:
K2 is a cheap shot and a big mouth. J Peezy is the one bright spot in my Steeler's season.
lol...Porter has the biggest mouth in the league!

And you know damn well it had nothing to do with that cheap shot...Porter didn't even shake his hand at the beginning of the game.

He's just mad that Winslow threw him to the ground like a little rag doll.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
That wasn't directed at you, but if you wanna defend your feggy boy, go for it. This thread is 2 pages long and the only person who doesn't think Kellen Winslow is a piece of shit is the Browns fan. That's not worth an argument. Winslow didn't even talk shit until the 4th quarter when defeat was guaranteed. That's not a leader, that's a fucking whiney boy loser.

And I do know damn well it was the cheap shot. You think a defensive captain would do anything else besides stand up for his man? You saw that play it was cheap as fuck. And if you disagree you either didn't see the play or you're lying.

May 2, 2002
Stealth said:
That wasn't directed at you, but if you wanna defend your feggy boy, go for it. This thread is 2 pages long and the only person who doesn't think Kellen Winslow is a piece of shit is the Browns fan. That's not worth an argument. Winslow didn't even talk shit until the 4th quarter when defeat was guaranteed. That's not a leader, that's a fucking whiney boy loser.

And I do know damn well it was the cheap shot. You think a defensive captain would do anything else besides stand up for his man? You saw that play it was cheap as fuck. And if you disagree you either didn't see the play or you're lying.
You're a dork dude...I don't care if anyone likes or dislikes him. I'm a Browns fan...so of course I like him.

There are many people who do not like Porter, Shockey, Owens, Moss, Lewis, Johnson...and any other big mouth in the league.

Winslow talked shit before the game even started...and I'm talking about the first game (when Winslow tossed him to the ground)...not the second. Before the second...Winslow went to shake his hand and Porter refused...that to me is being more of a bitch.

And I never said that it wasn't a cheap shot...but I still say that was an excuse to call him names.

That's okay though...he can call him a fag all the wants...but Winslow still punked him.