Joe Buddens

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2006
Why all the hate on dude?He got some real serious spits man.his hist go harder then a lot of rappers out right now.Why yall sayin he need to be outta Slaughterhouse Crooked I,Royce,Joell,and Joe they all combine there styles to form one of the dopest groups out right now...:siccness:what yall think?

Feb 8, 2003
Nobody on here was denying his lyrical sjkills. He just been doing alot of sucker shit personally on the net the last couple years.

Pappoose shouldvr been in slaughter house with crooked and royce

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Buddens does have some spits, i just don't like his personality much. I like it when he clowns on The Game though

Jul 29, 2008
HE REALLY DOESN'T BOTHER ME SO MUCH........HE ISN'T BAD LYRICALLY AND I REALLY DON'T CARE TOO MUCH ABOUT WHAT HE DOES IN HIS PERSONAL TIME...THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS TO ME IS IF ITS DOPE MUSIC OR NOT

May 25, 2009
fuck buddens dude is a straight bloggin ass bitch jumpin on some live chat snitching to the world how he just got punched and didn't do shit was it for me I can't even bump that nerds music he does kill the group...

Jul 3, 2008
how his career can survive for long as it has off "pump it up" is a mystery to me

his career is thriving cuz us real hip hop heads who dont only listen to gangsta rap support him. padded room, his latest cd, is crazy from start to finish....mood music 1 2 and 3 are crazy

dudes poetic....

THIS SHIT IS DOPE...PAY ATTENTON TO THE LYRICS....IF U DONT LIKE THIS U JUS HATIN

n the fuck do u care what the man do with his life...its only bout the music...

Sep 29, 2003
his career is thriving cuz us real hip hop heads who dont only listen to gangsta rap support him. padded room, his latest cd, is crazy from start to finish....mood music 1 2 and 3 are crazy

dudes poetic....

THIS SHIT IS DOPE...PAY ATTENTON TO THE LYRICS....IF U DONT LIKE THIS U JUS HATIN

n the fuck do u care what the man do with his life...its only bout the music...

props, as far as music goes, joe is really hittin his stride lately with these past few releases....i dont pay attention to his personal life so none of that really bothers me...