Joe Blow - Bridge The Gap [Album Stream]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
i used to bump joe blow all the time....dude has some knocks and his flow is dope. But when he rappun about killin shit...always packin a 30 round banger, rockin 100k in jewely and drivin nothin but foreign whips...then seeing him pushin a ford fusion and a packin a pocket knife i dont know if i can go for his whole mob boss persona in the booth after the awax incident..

but like they say "but dude makes good music sooooo......"

Klacker

Nov 16, 2018
i used to bump joe blow all the time....dude has some knocks and his flow is dope. But when he rappun about killin shit...always packin a 30 round banger, rockin 100k in jewely and drivin nothin but foreign whips...then seeing him pushin a ford fusion and a packin a pocket knife i dont know if i can go for his whole mob boss persona in the booth after the awax incident..

but like they say "but dude makes good music sooooo......"
I understand where your coming from, but in all honesty that Lil Ford could've been his bitches car. And everyone lacks it seems, Rip King Jack

May 2, 2018
most rappers are not bout what they rap about.

berner the biggest fraud of them all. he went to private school and was raised in a million dollar household in one of the richest neighborhoods in SF. and he was rapping about being a cocaine lord and pimp selling hookers. he did none of that. so just enjoy the music because at the end of the day all these niggas is entertainers and actors.

Props: Klacker