JizzHornay -"Spread the Jizz"- FREE DOWNLOAD!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2002
www.Myspace.com
What a dumbass name for a rapper.
Word. It is pretty sick to some people. For every person who thinks its garbage, 5 others say its the shit and keep it. Thanks for the feedback though maaaaan..

im not downloading or listening to anything with "Jizz" in the title. This isnt Xbox Live.
You are missing out maaaaaaan,,,

Dont forget you were "jizz" when your dad busted a nutt.

On top of that, some of the font actually has drips like spooge. MASSIVE FAIL.
Imagine that...

wow man, you failed before you even got started, i refuse to even try to listen to this
You are missing out maaaaaan...

im goin back to cali yall fuck it all
Thanks for listening to "Still Under the Influence" pimpin!! The new shit people tell me they are feeling it more. Let me know what you think...

lmao wtf? is this a joke?
Not even alittle bit..

JizzHornay

Dec 19, 2002
www.Myspace.com
Jizz. JIZZ HORNAY is telling me that my humor is kindergarden. That's all I got to say.
I had to choose a name that sticks! haha...

Dont forget you were "jizz" when your dad busted a nutt.

yeah and i also bust nutts, doesnt mean im gonna make it my rap name
"Busta Nutt"...fuck...that woulda been a good one. However, maybe Busta Rhymes might get upset?

what's important to know is... i probably would've checked his music out if his stage name wasn't.... that

::
Damn. Well it is what it is buddy..

If you are a smoker..you take a listen.

Naaa...

lol.
no comment.
this shit too funny.
It is. I get this kind of shit from "hardcore" rap fans or rappers. Flip it, I get so much love from everyone else about the name. Its just the motherfuckers who are too "hard" that can't "listen". It is funny.

I will continue to be me and stay original. Feel me?

JizzHornay

Jizz

Mar 21, 2005
www.myspace.com
Just checked it out. The beats are clean and they have a feel of their own. Feeling the song "Thinkin Bout LHo" with Devin the Dude. Thanks for the DL. I had to scan it for viruses with the title and all, it was clean...LOL

p.s. glad that your off probation and can SMOKE AGAIN!!!

Dec 19, 2002
www.Myspace.com
I coulda said Notta Busta, but I'm positive that's a false statement. And by busta, I don't mean someone who sprays jizz.
Word. Thanks for your feedback.

Just checked it out. The beats are clean and they have a feel of their own. Feeling the song "Thinkin Bout LHo" with Devin the Dude. Thanks for the DL. I had to scan it for viruses with the title and all, it was clean...LOL

p.s. glad that your off probation and can SMOKE AGAIN!!!
Thanks for listening maaaan. Glad you felt some of the tracks.

Smoke kush.

Jizz