JIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
He tore shit up on 106 and park but from what i have heard(not of his music but from other people), he aint all that on written raps.

I heard he was in 2 fast 2 furious clownin though.

May 10, 2002
I saw him perform at SDSU... the event got put on by an asian fraternity there, and to my surprise, Jin was actually pretty tight. He was a solid performer and his songs sounded cool for not being familiar with them. Got to chop it up with Swizz Beatz, who is a cool ass cat, at the show for a while and he's peepin out my demo with a bunch of other major cats.. Grant "Theft"

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I always liked Jin's "freestyle" material more than his written sonGs...but I haven't heard any new tracks from him, so my opinion miGht chanGe

May 4, 2002

he pretty good at freestyling but his album will tell the tale, thier is plenty of people that can freestyle and battle thier asses off but when it comes to making songs and putting a album together its a whole other story.....

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Jin is pretty tight. I like his style. His 106 and park freestyles were striaght clowning. His singles are pretty sick. I have couple of his mixtapes. He is pretty sick.

Dec 18, 2002
ive heard hella shit from jin...hes a freestylin genius and i mean like one of the better freestylers ive heard...his songs are pretty weak tho and thats the thing about freestyling...you can be the best freestyler but if you have nuthin to really rap about in a song ur cds gunna be garbage

Jun 27, 2003
yea, his freestyles hot.. his written shit, is uhm mediocre at best. ANybody heard his song Eeny Meeny? shiet was on aznraps.com a while back; shit was horrible. Jin aight and all, gettin exposure for Azn cats in this rap game... just hopefully he don't bring some BAD exposure... alreeady got that stereotype of just studying and shiet, being lil straight A students and shit.