Jews - A virus worse than AIDS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
Rob S4 said:
Fucking racists. Your the porblem that needs exterminated.
Again, quit screaming Racism, you're the same person that said Slavery is something the world could give a fuck about. YOU DUMB RACIST FUCK! Dumb ass hypocrite!

Nov 1, 2005
ok,in the first link the cleric mentions england,france,portugal,czarist russia and nazi germany as countries that expelled and tortured jews..then he mentions that allah got rid of these 1 time world rulers..could it be possible that god got rid of them for messing with the jews?..didnt the old egyptians and the roman empire also mistreat the jews and their kingdom disappered right?..i'm just asking questions,i'm not trynna make any point here so dont come at me like i am.

Apr 26, 2005
do you have any sort of proof to back that claim? just curious because i have never heard mohommed was a pedo, but i saw a documentary about how ghandi was racist

Mar 12, 2005
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
in the beiginnin' he mentioned polytheistic right next to jews.. caution.. i was unaware of that.. btw.. mohammed was a child molester
Yessir, and the Star of David was never really Israel's God Approved Symbol. If anything it was a symbol of fire, or the burning bush which God used to appear before Moses. Their Star has been rebuked by Jesus, and the whole bible Numerous times. You guys need to watch our for the Kabbalist Jews, they are part of this NWO scheme as well, well those in Government, most of them are Jewish Mysticists, True Judaism my ass.