Jets coach Rex Ryan's wife Michelle may have been involved foot-fetish videos...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2..._uncanny_resemblence_to_woman_in_footfet.html

Jets coach Rex Ryan's wife Michelle may have doppelganger starring in foot-fetish videos

Foot-fetish videos of a woman who's a dead ringer for the wife of Jets coach Rex Ryan burned up the Internet Tuesday night - giving the word "football" a whole new meaning.

One of the four videos on the sports gossip site Deadspin.com show the woman and an off-screen cameraman who sounds like Ryan having intimate discussions about her feet.

The petite blonde showing off her toes in the videos bears an uncanny resemblance to Michelle Ryan, the coach's wife of 23 years.

Deadspin reported that the woman featured in the videos goes by the Internet handle "Ihaveprettyfeet" and has more than looks in common with the coach's wife.

Like Michelle Ryan, the 47-year-old woman is a housewife with a master's degree, a Virgo and once lived in Ellicott City, Md., which is where the Ryans lived before they moved to New York, Deadspin said.

Reached for comment, a Jets spokesman said only: "This is a personal matter and Rex will have no comment."

In one clip, the woman is sitting in a green SUV with her bare feet hanging out the window when she is approached by the sound-alike Rex Ryan.

"You have really beautiful feet," the unseen cameraman tells the woman. She responds, "Thank you. You know most men do think my feet are pretty because ... well, they're soft and they're petite and, of course, they are very beautiful."

The cameraman then asks, "You mind if I touch them." He proceeds to request, "Can I smell them."

"I bet most men like to do a lot of things with those feet," the man says.

The other videos show the woman lounging on a couch, drinking a beer and reading a book while flexing and rubbing her footsies.

The videos are called, "Awesome Soles" and "Great Feet Out of Shoes" and "Hot Mature Sexy Feet."

Ryan has often professed his love for his wife, his college sweetheart from Southwestern Oklahoma State University.

Last month, he compared her to Patriots' quarterback Tom Brady's wife, Gisele Bundchen, showing reporters a magazine featuring her modeling an NFL clothing
line. "I'm also married to a supermodel," Ryan boasted.

In his first press conference in January 2009 after inking a $11.5 million deal to coach Gang Green, Ryan mentioned the affection he had for his wife.

"My wife of 22 years right there ... there's only two kinds of coaches' wives in the NFL and that's ex-ones and great ones," he said as his wife looked on.

"Dont throw stones if you live in a glass house".

Nov 2, 2002
check out the deadspin article.

There are also some NSFW pics floating around of his wife that Rex posted, talking about how he wants to see some dude with a big dick fuck her. Guy is a filthy old fat man

Nov 7, 2006
lol @ sex ryan, yeah in his profile he said he likes nipple torture n shit lol, the feet thing was a little weird since she was saying they smell bad n shit like that was the turn on but the torture shit he said he likes was kind of weird, but hey he's old and so is she so it prolly takes that just so they dont get sick of eath other so more power to him i guess