Jesse James

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Que

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
hey peeps dont take this the wrong way or nothing, but i was wondering if lyrikal warfare ever has a&r or any kind of record labels contacting them tryingt o sign them...im not tryingt ocoe off cocky or hatin u know, im just curious...cuzz it seems like hella people out of the lou are gettin signed or approached...

also i know u stay in flo town...have u heard the John Hill Mixtape "Hillside Strangler" Midwest Royalty records....they stay out there, him, Rocky (ceo), hope zo and a few others i know...

Aug 26, 2002
I have had a few big names call me actually about Warfare. But I got the same answer from everybody, they are talented but Five is just to many to sign, they wanted me to narrow it down yada yada .....I told them I won't ask them that.
Blaze, Tantrum, and Disazzta are all signed actually. KO and Myschief did not sign yet.
The reason why I feel they did not get picked up right away cause we did not have the Nelly sound, we had a real buck street sound. But we all know when it comes down to it we CLOWN ANYBODY IN THIS CITY!!!!!!!!!! PERIOD NO IFS ANDS BUTS ABOUT IT!!!!!!
John Hill aka Johnny Blaze , yeah I know Johnny. Grew up with dude and Rocky went to West. i';m cool with them dudes but like I have told everybody else Hill sounds like Slim Shady and I have eatin his ass up before back in the day, WAY BEFORE I EVEN MET WARFARE. I'll eat his ass again if I see him and he wants to battle. He would have me reaching for my shit now, but I could still chew him up and spit him out. LOL
that is my boy tho, don't get it twisted with the shit talking I'm doing. The dude he records with I turned down cause I did not feel dudes beats. I was looking for shit for Warfare and my boy who brought me there kept trying to get me to rap for dude cause he was looking for a white rapper toi work with. J is my boy, but I know dude's background and if gets to talking some G shit , I already no better he was never on know G shit . Reason I ate him up before, shit I was talking he knows I really do or will do if pushed to it.

Que

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
Have you heard his mixtape, he went off on that shit....he dont come off on no g-shit on the mixtape or his new shit...i dont how he used to sound, but he one of the rawest comin out of st.louis in my mind. ...u talking about his producer Flex? is that who they was trying to get u to flow for?

im not trying to start no shit, but u should go and do that battle shit..he be up at hi-pointe performing/freestyling with his camp and basement beats camp on mondays

Aug 26, 2002
Que: I ain't taking nothing u saying as starting no shit........ I got to much love for Hill for that. And he sounds ACTUALLY LIKE HE DID THE DAY in that basement, like Slim Shady. Hi Pointe ????? Never heard of it, where is it. But Flex , that's him. He lives right across the street from my nephew.
Thing with Johnny is dude can freestyle yada yada but he can't write a song if his life depended on it. His mixtape is the only thing I heard so that is all I'm basing my judgement on.
And reason my boys are not were they should be is because we don't ride nobodies coattail to get where we need to go. We do us.

Que

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
ive been knowing hill for a lil minutre..my cuzzin j.e. from basmenet beats turned me on to him....no the fro is gone..i keep it faded now..hi point is on the corner of clayton and skinker..they usually have a nice turn out up there...

Mar 11, 2003
bottomlinerecords.8m.com
Adam you rap now, lol.

But anyway, I think I can answer your question a bit better Que. Adam likes to mislead people. Record labels don't have a problem signing groups with 5 members, they make the same amount of money regardless, it's the group whose going to suffer. That's why we narrowed the group(Lyrikal Warfare) down to three people(Me, Blaze, and Myschief) before we signed with a management company back in 2000. Anybody will tell you this. Even Kloseout will tell y'all that he got voted out of the group and everybody else we was fuckin' wit started doing there own thang. Kloseout still stayed down though. When me and Myschief moved to ATL we immediately started getting attention. We then moved kloseout down here to join us. Most of the attention is coming from large indies but a few major labels as well. With us doing our thang out here and Blaze doing his solo thang in Nashville we just decided that it'll be best if everybody just concentrates on their own thang. This is when Me and Myschief started Dem Go Gettaz. Get familiar with this name because this is the name we are using now and the people associated with it are the same people who brought you all the Lyrikal Warfare albums. We have no desire to be called Lyrikal Warfare. Adam and whoever else just want to keep saying it so they won't feel left out. He tries to spread false info to y'all because you're not around to see the truth. And trying to make it seem like I left the group or I'm not in Lyrikal Warfare or whatever, lol. We'll all be in the Lou for Christmas and you'll see the same niggaz runnin' around together that you've been seeing. Me, Blaze, Myschief, KO, and Young T. But back on subject, our album will be out definitely in January and it's our dopest shit ever!!!! It's in mastering right now but I'll upload some audio clips probably a day or two after Christmas. I might upload some audio of an ass kissin' bitch or two if they got somethin' to say(Yeah you know wassup). And anybody talkin' crazy bout to have the shitty face because Dem Gettaz are doing some VERY big thangs!! STL will be represented the right way real soon. Look out for Dem Go Gettaz, Blaze, and Young T.

www.gogettaz.com bitch

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
^^^Damn Jessie Lames, I was wonderin when the day would come when even your own people would recognize how weak you are haha. Happy holidays Lames

My favorite part is how record companies refuse to sign groups with multiple members LOL LOL

Thanks for continuing to entertain us Sally Jessie

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
I shoulda got ahold of you somehow last night Lames, I was in St. Louis watching my Fighting Illini whoop Mizzou

Regardless though, keep up all the great "work" Jessie, youre obviously doing a great job at whatever it is you do in the "music industry" hahaha

Good times.

Que

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
the impression im gettin is, there is no such thing as lyrikal warfare anymore....thats what im making outta it, but i dont know shit...hey cesolito, how much they chargin to rent clubs out up in the natti

Que

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
SHEP, YEAH WE COMING THROUGH DOWN THERE AFTER THE MAJIC SHOW IN VEGAS....SO WE R COMING DOWN THERE LATE FEB...PROLLY ONLY KENNY KNOX, STED FAST, 3RD POWER KAMP, WILL BE WITH US OUTTA THEIR CAMP AND SOME DERRTY ENT ARTIST..WE COULDNT GET ICON TO BE DOWN WITH US, THEY DIDNT WANT HOOD CATS PERFORMING/AT HIS VENUE (IN A NICE WAY PUT, HE SAID), SO WE STILL LOOKING FOR A SPOT...IF U HAVE ANY IDEAS, LET ME KNOW

Feb 8, 2003
Que said:
hey cesolito, how much they chargin to rent clubs out up in the natti

Prices vary bc you can get spots in downtown Cincinnati or right across the bridge in Northern Kentucky(Newport, Covington). I can get you in contact with my nigga Bugg he got all the connects. Did you wanna open a club up here or just use a facility for a few days or weekends to perform and promote a project?