JERMAINE DUPRI SHOWIN THE BAY LOVE (in SAN JOSE)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Its kinda like when Drake or whoever it was shouted out Mac Dre when he was performing out here.

"Yo Shouts out to Mac Dre Bay Area yaaaaaaaa"

"Yo Dude, Drake give the Bay hella love he loves the Bay."
"No, Drake is making money and selling records. Has nothing to do with the Bay at all."

May 16, 2002
As much as I hate to say it, a lot of artist show love to the Bay or show up in the Bay when their time has passed. It's their last stop to get that little extra money in their pocket before disappearing and forgotten, but in Jermaine Dupri's case he showed love to the Bay at the top of his game. He was on Richie Rich's Seasoned Veteran. On this song here..

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
not a fan of his music but Its great to see someone outside the bay showing us love and especially to the south bay which nis the most slept on part of the bay much props to dude for coming out I was actually out there in San Jo when he was there saw him walking down town while I was crusing I was crackin that night hella fine ass girls out every club was crackin it was a good night if you werent there you missed out

Nov 14, 2002
lol he betta show love to where ever he goes if he want their money.

BIGCHILL....*scratches record*...."what up yall,I got love for North Bumfuck,Ny!

now pay me my mooooney.

on to the next show....

May 16, 2002
lol he betta show love to where ever he goes if he want their money.

BIGCHILL....*scratches record*...."what up yall,I got love for North Bumfuck,Ny!

now pay me my mooooney.

on to the next show....

That's real talk. And I hate to burst bubbles, but artist do that in every city they have a show in. In the end, it was a one night stand and some of you was thinking it meant something & it was forever :siccness:

Apr 25, 2002
Yea kind of like that summer jams a few years back when the whole hyphy thing was going on and jagged edge performed that day then next thing baam! a song about stunna shades....

A producer of his stature isnt gonna come to our region and not study our music market. He's gonna cop some music with the hottest sound, traxxamillion production then go back to ATL and emulate his style....

But regardless any artist has to show a city love. Thats how they eat....