Jeremee' Churchill Southern Cali athlete 14yrs. and ready for the N.B.A.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
No need to respond to the thread, but he's 14yrs old, 6'0" from Fontana,Ca he just moved to Sacramento Cali with his dad and every scout in the entire nation is looking at him, you ask why post this shit on the siccness? well he stated that he would like to be a C.E.O. of a record label and put Cali back on the map. Build his on top of the line studio and publishing company, HE'S 14yrs. OLD WOW!!!!Lebron James stated in a interview, "I thought I was the bomb but this guy is remarkable, I seen him on tape and he's a beast"

His favorite artist is: The New Boyz (WACK) Ice Cube, 2 Pac (Way before his time) Messy Marv, Big Hollis, Kay9ine, Moss Maja, and the King of Pop "Michael Jackson" WOW!!!!! Mike is a beast, he stated in the sports section of the L.A. Times that "I want to work just as hard as Michael Jackson did to become the best at what I love the most and that's basketball, my dad is very strict and the books is his main concern right now, I have 2 brothers and 5 sisters and I'm gonna takecare of all of them, I PROMISE!!!!!!

Keep up with this cat (Jeremee' Churchill) you may need him one day, he's 14