Jenny

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2002
www.myspace.com
Has Tech been on Jenny Jones before?? I'm askin cause on AP he said "Thanks to Jenny, i'll get the message to many".....

and was curious if he meant Jenny Jone, or anuther Jenny....

holla back fam !

-"Q"

Oct 6, 2002
www.myspace.com
oops....I always tought he said "Jenny", ok...thanx...

it would be tite to see him on Jenny Jones though.....me and my boy Smokey tryin to perform there, yall might see us next summer, who knows !!
-"Q"

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
I believe the Jenny Tech refers is from Mark Tricoci salons, but I could be WRONG.

"...but I got these mutha fuckas prayin for my downfall, but the orange hair means time to Klown yaw..
Thanks to Jenny I'll get the message to many, the circus is comin' n' gunnin' wit plenty" - Tech N9ne "Keep on Keepin On"

www.tricoci.com

KANSAS CITY, M0
111 Nichols Road
(816) 931-9922

just a hunch
SWICK

Aug 21, 2002
I love Jenny, I think she should come back with me to Greenbow Alabama!!! I'm thinkin' of goin' into the Shrimpin' boat business muh'self...

Aug 21, 2002
I gotta find Bubba!

Skrimp stew, skrimp salad, skrimp creole, skrimp n potaters, skrimp scampy, boiled skrimp, saute'd skrimp, fried skrimp, raw skrimp, spoiled skrimp, rotten skrimp, Strange skrimp... I think that's about it...