JELLYSICKLE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
:dead: "Jellysickle" = club banger, hood shit, vinyl ready, street heater!

Just because we have leaked this song to a few different radio stations and DJs does not necessarily mean that it IS or ISNT our lead single. SLOW DOWN!

Aug 21, 2002
Like I've said... Its a def. banger...

Its all on how you push it, video style and marketing... Add all that up and its the one... There are others that I'd like to hear as the single but this will make the world take him serious. Techs gonna come in through the back door and take over the house plain and simple...

Trav... Possible anthem for the hater world. I have 200% faith dawwwg!!!

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Its not my favorite song, and wouldn't be my pick but fuck it... I will buy techs cd, promote the album and continue to support tech... The cd will be a knock and I'm ready and excited

Do what you do strange..

Sep 16, 2002
I think it would be dope to have the song featuring Eminem and Brotha Lynch to be pushed for the radio and even a music video just so it can be pushed right by the mainstream, mostly because of having Eminem on it, but ATLEAST it would definately be on current rotation.. A great example is here in L.A., the Boo ya Tribe hardly ever had spins on the radio till they did that track with Eminem and B-Real from Cypress HIll.. BUT I think the difference between that song and the one that will feature Tech and Lynch is that everyone will acknowledge/expose the skills of Tech and Lynch even MORE to underground AND Mainstream fans.

Jun 23, 2003
I agree that this song is good, but not a good single. 40's verse is nice but lower volume, we have discussed this. I am surprised so many people agree on this. It needs to be re-mastered or whatever. The hook is ok and catchy but Tech comes pretty weak on the 1st verse. Once 40 drops it the next tech verse is sick. I think that this track is a nice preview but not a good choice for radio play.

Honestly I think 40 ripped this track much harder than tech and even had less time to do that. I thought I would never say something like that but the more I listen to it the more it is apparent that 40 and tech did not collab on this track, they more less sent 40 a beat and had him lay down a verse. This track had mad potential and I don't think it came out right. :ermm:

It's ok though there are how many more tracks to come? like 18 right.

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
i agree with az jellysickle ain't a radio song. neither is that beast song on madden. i think the best way to go would be with the eminem, lynch track. i think back in the anghellic days tech should have pushed 'who you came to see' as the single. tech has always had a bad perception of a 'single' (imma tell, it's alive, jellysickle) not sayin these ain't good songs, they're just not singles. the single for everready should be the tech em and lynch track. DEFINITLY.

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
ovarbmu said:
i agree with az jellysickle ain't a radio song. neither is that beast song on madden. i think the best way to go would be with the eminem, lynch track. i think back in the anghellic days tech should have pushed 'who you came to see' as the single. tech has always had a bad perception of a 'single' (imma tell, it's alive, jellysickle) not sayin these ain't good songs, they're just not singles. the single for everready should be the tech em and lynch track. DEFINITLY.
I am going to go ahead and disagree with you hear. You speak of this song as if you have herd it before yet you know know absolutely nothing about the track at all. So, for now, jellysickle is the best single on the album because it is the only complete song most of us have heard besides the few exceptions of people.

Oct 9, 2002
you retards realize that you can have more than one single off an album right??? so dont get all butthurt over it... jellysickle will be a single.. and if that doesnt do anything big than im sure they will drop another one.

Sep 26, 2002
mizzouplaya said:
you retards realize that you can have more than one single off an album right??? so dont get all butthurt over it... jellysickle will be a single.. and if that doesnt do anything big than im sure they will drop another one.
the first one is always the most important and probably will require the most money and push

Apr 21, 2003
Yeah but dont u want the first single off Everready to be good?? and get attention??? this is a song that they will play for two or three weeks then you wont hear it .... its not a single everyone is just happy to hear tech.. but its not no hit we all know it... and i know techs got a shit load of more songs better then this one.. they really should use anothe single... thats my opinion and a lot more people that have herd the song too...

May 13, 2004
I think Jellysickle is a good single however the only thing im worried about is people wont understand what the fuck he is talking about mentally speaking. Tell me if they put Jellysickle on right now on mainstream stations and MTV that these fucking bling bling kids would have a clue what the meaning of the whole song is or appreciate the shit? I dont think so. They only know about fucking money, cars, and haters. They sure in the fuck dont know anything about relish, beatrices, biancas, and mitch's and now Jellysickle's. Im just afraid that because Tech dont rap about the shit everyone else raps about no on will give him a chance unless IMO the single should be with Eminem and Brotha Lynch cause shit Em always has his shit play for weeks and I dont know what hole some people came from but if you aint never heard of Brotha Lynch then fuck you suck he is the underground shit!!!! Thats just my opinion :)