JEEZY DISSIN NAS... WTF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2005
posted on: December 7, 2006 @ 8:58PM :quote:
AIGHT .. THIS SHIT REALLY NEEDS TO QUIT 1ST YOU GOT LIL WAYNE GOIN AT JAY-Z NOW JEEZY QUESTION AND SAYIN NAS AINT GOT NO CREDIBILITY AND THAT HIP HOP IS ALIVE WITH JEEZY .. LOL WTF .. NIGGA !! OMG ! YA KNOW MAN THIS SHIT REALLY IS REDICULOUS.. IT AINT EVEN FUNNY NO MORE..
GUESS EVERYONE WANNA DISS LEGENDS TO GET SOME SALES .. RAEKWON, WAYNE, JEEZY .. HOL UP AINT JEEZY & NAS ON THE SAME LABEL .. MAN THIS IS STUPID.

HERES THE LINK TO THE INTERVIEW
http://www.zshare.net/audio/jeezy-calling-out-nas-on-monie-love-show-mp3.html

HERES SOME OF WHATS IN THE INTERVIEW
In regards to Lil Wayne going at Jay-Z:

"He trippin, for real, if you want to holla at dude you holla at dude,
you don't make comments cause last year he was your favorite rapper."

In regards to Nas saying Hip Hop is Dead:

"You got Nas coming back saying Hip Hop is Dead, who is he to say Hip Hop is Dead."

"Look at them first week numbers."

"I'm gonna respect his craft and he not going to respect mine."

"Nas ain't no street N****, He been in no streets, Nas ain't did nothing he talking about, Nas bust his guns?, Nas been on the block?,
does Nas have street credibility?"

"If Nas says Hip Hop is Dead, I say its alive, tell him to get at me."

TBo01

Sicc OG
Apr 2, 2006
^yeah this has been posted....but nas never said he doesnt respect jeezy's shit....he said the south has some faulties....and he also said it wasnt the south's fault

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
this is becoming a soap opera, somebody said something, somebody else misunderstood, beefs, interviews, all that shit, WTF?

stop beefing, go to the studio and make some music that won't make me press the Forward button every 10 seconds

May 30, 2006
Jeezy iz a ignorant nigga IMO. Nas has every right 2 say hip hop iz dead cuz he iz hip hop. I have every right 2 say hip hop iz dead if thatz how I personally feel cuz I eat, sleep, feel & live hip hop. I buy cd's, MURDERDOG, mixtapes, Hip Hop DVD's & hip hop clothing so I have every right to say what the fuck I want about it cuz I break bread on it. I don't burn cd's & purchase bootleg DVD's. I buy the real thing. I support thiz shit. Nas iz not a new nigga debuting, he's a vet in the rap game so hiz opinion countz.

To question another niggaz street cred & record salez cuz of one manz personal opinion about the current state of hip hop is stupid. IMO Jeezy aint hip hop, he aint even good. He haz style & charisma gooing 4 him & thatz it.

May 21, 2002
i dont think nas has thought this hip hop is dead bollocks through, ive heard 3 different explinations now. i dont think his album was strong enough to carry that title, the people who grew with hip hop culture as a part of there lives need more of a reason than hes giving to say such a negative thing, jeezy is right to call him out on it in my opinion. nas is a mainstream rapper with underground sensibilitys, nas is not hip hop, hip hop is bigger and more important than he is.

May 21, 2002
DippedinButter said:
what is hip hop to you? who is hip hop to you?
Hip Hop is no one person, its a philospohy, and an ideology - it was a culture that comprised of DJin, MCin, B-Boyin (break dancing), grafitti art at street level. Now it has expanded into all forms of modern culture, we live in a world of Hip Hop culture. There has been the 'real' Hip Hop is Dead campaign around before Nas said it, to me its an empty statement. Of course Hip Hop has changed the culture around it has changed, the world has changed. Hip Hop has also impacted mainstream culture and changed that with an unbelievable force, from being rarely heard about in the 70's, in just 20 years Hip Hop has become one of the most lucrative mulit faceted industrys in the music business, Hip Hop lives and breathes. Whatever region the music spreads to, it takes a part of its enviroment and re-incorporates it into its sound until it becomes reborn each time, like it has always done and will continue to do.

Hip Hop is dead = pure nonsense to me

Nov 7, 2006
It's stupid how the South has caught feelings over just the title of his album as if they got a guilty conscience of knowing they're responsible for its "death". Before anybody said anything, they were quick to start calling out Nas. That D4L cat who couldn't rap if his life depended on it, the ATL radio hosts and shit, bunch of people bitching. Jeezy is retarded cuz he himself has stated that he himself aint even a MC. More of a "hustler" who happens to "rap". And then he goes and says that ignorant shit bout street credibility is what makes one more hip hop. Get the fuck outa here with that bullshit. If Nas went at Jeezy, the kid would get ethered in one line, guess that's why he's taking his boy's Game's route and appologizing so soon. HipHop is dead is just a gimmick right now and also a fuckin reality check to some dumbasses.

RB20

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2003
I just ignore it all now. Alkl the beef stuff is pretty lame. I enjoyed the Games mixtapes going at 50, but it got old too. Now it seems like people are just making up beef just because. Acting like little school girls

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
MrPeete said:
I'll keep on saying it...

Who knew "real niggaz" could be so sensitive?
LMAO! For real tho... I buy all of Nas's albums, but I wont stand by that statement as well as I wont respect KRS-1 for saying he is Hip Hop. Just becuz my interpretation of Hip Hop is different from the next man doesn't give me the creditbility of shitting on the whole movement. Nas did this type of shit before when he was disgruntled on the radio calling out names such as NORE, Nelly, Cam'ron, etc. Fuck what them niggas is doing, Nas needs to do him and step up if he feels he's the savior of what he thinks Hip Hop "Really" is. On the other hand, niggas need not give a fuck about what Nas says as long as Hip Hop got them Hopping to the bank to cash them checks... how dead is that! This is evolution and old heads aint respecting they gold plaques becuz the youngstas is getting the patinum plaques with this new shit. PASS THE FUCKING TORCH... times change and the game changes with it.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
People dig way too deep in what these rappers say in these interviews

Nas would crush Young Jeezy lyrically no question though, Jeezy busts some tight dope dealer raps and has nice ad libs but he isn't the caliber of MC Nas is.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
RB20 said:
I just ignore it all now. Alkl the beef stuff is pretty lame. I enjoyed the Games mixtapes going at 50, but it got old too. Now it seems like people are just making up beef just because. Acting like little school girls
rappers are beefing because of the publicity

am I the only one who notices that Nas and Jeezy are on the same label and they start beef exactly when both their albums come out within a week

everybody is quick to comment how Hip-Hop Is Dead and The South is resposnible though, so I guess the goal is achieved...