JD's Reply Dissin eminem dre timbaland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
AntDawg_DFW said:
thats hella fuckin dirty if jd is fuckin her. no man should eva have to get near that ugly no tallent fat bitch...
whatever the FUCK you smokin\.. don't pass it. Janet is still lookin' good. If i could stick my hand in the screen i'd FUCKEN backhand you.

:dead:

May 2, 2002
Actually...rumor has it she WAS dating JD, but has since moved on to Justin Timberlake. No word on if she is still seeing Justin though...lol.....

Jun 1, 2002
To be honest it is pretty much wack. Just because JD flowed over Dre and Timbaland beats does not make him hard. Tim Dog did the same thing back in 1991 to N.W.A. but he still sucked. If JD wanted to do something to say "Hey I am a superproducer too" he should have came up with a beat and then rhymed over it. He just made himself look like a punk.

May 13, 2002
i aint no JD fan and all cuz Dre is hella sicc wit his production and Timbaland got fat beats too, but these niggas mayn why wanna punk this little nigga JD?? niggas always need someone to funk wit, fuckin haterism...