JD bitin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2006
i know hes on that stunna shades song by jagged edge, but i just saw the vid for the new franchise boys song and at the begin hes on the phone with travis barker askin sumtin bout what size rims he got and he replys 26's and JD say sumtin like i know you riding stupid? tbib and hyphy is here to stay

Apr 24, 2006
xThizzin408x said:
i know hes on that stunna shades song by jagged edge, but i just saw the vid for the new franchise boys song and at the begin hes on the phone with travis barker askin sumtin bout what size rims he got and he replys 26's and JD say sumtin like i know you riding stupid? tbib and hyphy is here to stay
On the very first episode of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.....they were having a party and Will was talkin about gettin STUPID...........the word has been around for a while......u remember "Class Act" with Kid n Play.....they said STUPID too.

Dec 19, 2005
xThizzin408x said:
stupid is not just a bay word and has been around a long ass time

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
who cares about jd he feeds off alot of peoples buisness ideas if its working he will take it

its just like this the first person to make it hard with a buisness plan like words or song themes wins

Apr 25, 2002
HAHA! LOOK AT THE ANSWERS FROM THE MEMBERS WHO JOINED BEFORE 2006 EXCEPT FOR NASTYFRESH. I BET YALL GOT A COLLECTION OF BAY RAP ON CASSETTE TAPE.