Jayo Felony OR Mitchy Slick

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Do U Prefer Mitchy Slick Or Jayo Felony

• Jayo Felony

Votes: 28 25.9%
  • Mitchy Slick

Votes: 80 74.1%

• Total voters

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I like both these niggaz music. I think its an unfair poll due to the fact Mitch has put out way more shit than Jayo so there's more to go off of with Mitch.

Mitch definately knows hows to choose beats on a somewhat consistent basis...Gangsta shit!-I like that

Jayo got that delivery!....Heated bars!-I like that

But if I only had enough money for 1 cd and both these niggas dropped on the same day, I'm buyin that new Jayo Felony.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
i feel like the whole city would be more inclined to unify if mitchy and jayo collaborated. that shit would be a good step forward for san diego.
Not only that but...ALL reputable niggaz on 1 disc. Now that would be nice...a lil far fetched maybe but if Tyson and Holyfield can shake hands then why not.

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
matter of fact black mickey nigga................................he kiilin everybody........i met him yesterday n got that new cd n dvd.....................never lets down and he solid and real......not no hater r nothin just a real OOg...........

Jul 29, 2008
matter of fact black mickey nigga................................he kiilin everybody........i met him yesterday n got that new cd n dvd.....................never lets down and he solid and real......not no hater r nothin just a real OOg...........
Black Mikey is the truth!!! Mikey been 100 wid me since he got out and every since then, we been tryna get shit poppin. That's the big homey.

May 7, 2002
That right there is the truth....Jayo is the best emcee out the two of them but Mitch puts out better overall music.....Plus I think this is unfair cuz Jayo don't be puttin out shit......Just something like every 5 years or so....Mitch stays putting shit out shit so its kind of an unfair comparison.
AGREE 100%

not to take anything from mitch spits

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Do ya'll think that Jayos time to shine is over?

Or could he release a project or 2 and get the same shine as Mitchy?....(Mitchy shine right now is real big too IMO)

It'd be nice if Jayo was on Mitchys level as far puttin out material goes, that would be 2 solid niggaz puttin it down for SD...and the roll call doesnt even end there.....Sidewayz....ECAY!..

San Diego got what it need....just gotta find the right recipie.

Just think if all that was on the same label!!.....or even more attainable...the same CD!!....lol

....sorry ya'll but my mind just go there sometimes.

Jul 29, 2008
Do ya'll think that Jayos time to shine is over?

Or could he release a project or 2 and get the same shine as Mitchy?....(Mitchy shine right now is real big too IMO)

It'd be nice if Jayo was on Mitchys level as far puttin out material goes, that would be 2 solid niggaz puttin it down for SD...and the roll call doesnt even end there.....Sidewayz....ECAY!..

San Diego got what it need....just gotta find the right recipie.

Just think if all that was on the same label!!.....or even more attainable...the same CD!!....lol

....sorry ya'll but my mind just go there sometimes.

Its what I say to some.. Unite your City... its the biggest statement you can make.