Jayo Felony - No Respect

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 24, 2007
For an out of towner (sacramento), can somebody pleeeease fill me in on why Jayo Felony never ever ever ever gets mentioned as one of the top flame spitters out of Daygo. I always get the "well he hasn't been relevant for some time now" but please, the nigga can rap his ass off. What am I REALLY missing here? Talking about pure rap skills.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I think its how he points his nose up at other SD artists...everyone seem to want SD to get attention(rapwise)...he seems to want himself to get attention...thats at least what I've observed...but yes, he does have spits....if he changed his attitude, I think more people in SD(artists and fans) would be more welcoming to him...

Aug 15, 2002
I'm not an artist so I dont care how he treats anybody but dude doesnt put out enough or hardly any material anymore to be considered one of the top outta SD

May 25, 2009
jayo let himself fade away he doesn't put out shit but wants to be known as king of the city or some shit... damn shame cuz he is the most talented artist to ever come out of dago he can out rap all these other dudes in his sleep... blame it on the sherm.

Sep 1, 2008
i always thought jayo was hard as fuck. that take a ride album was classic in my opinion. but like everybody's sayin it's the fact he hardly ever puts out new shit. still waitin on that don't get meatballed album by the way.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Lyrically....Jayo is sittin next to a monster....always has been.

I bumped that take a ride album even when niggaz came up to me and was like..."You caint be playin that shit over here blood"...back in 95-96.

He needs to be consistent if he wants to be taken seriously....cause right now....he's off a lot peoples radar.....but that can always change.

Jan 27, 2010
For an out of towner (sacramento), can somebody pleeeease fill me in on why Jayo Felony never ever ever ever gets mentioned as one of the top flame spitters out of Daygo. I always get the "well he hasn't been relevant for some time now" but please, the nigga can rap his ass off. What am I REALLY missing here? Talking about pure rap skills.
co-sign
Jayo spitz heat

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Jayo one of my favorites. Picked up Take A Ride back in 95 and been a fan since.

I'd like to see him come back and spit with dudes like Crooked I and Brotha Lynch Hung...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i heard the niggas album, from ...ghandi...but anyways that shit smashed ..every fuckin song and i dont know why the shit didnt drop...well i do but thats another story

anyways jayos one of my fav rappers and i play crip hop every week

i think he just lookin for the right platform and i dont know the nigga but from what industry people have speculated he aint the easiest nigga to deal with but i dunno how true all that is

he could be in games position, honestly

aint like game is hella sane or nothin himself

Apr 25, 2002
Jayo goes hard in the paint. TRUE he needs to be more consistant, but that Take a Ride ~CLASSIC~ and that Crip Hop was shittin on mufuccas too.

"I C-walk and skip, smoke dip and set trip,
Biiitch let me put somethin on them wet lips...

CLASSIC

Nov 4, 2006
maybe it's bcuz he too sexy for his muhfuckin hood... haha no real talk. Jayo is fresh. He does need to keep dropin tracks to stay up in peoples ears.