Jayo and Mitchy.....SQUASHED!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2005
and i know that aint no factor from lincoln been killed in years and back then it wasnt no 47 that did it so the publicity stunts dont apply "the marcy shit, he aint know jay z he was hoping to god jay z would utter the word jayo" the snoop, and all the other shit is a plea to get dago ears listening, dago is a majority of bloods mitchy is a blood, mitchy is reputable jayo is known for nice punchlines. i mean i dont know if jayo done mugged a couple of people or jumpled some kids walkin to gompers or whatever, but i dont know people literally wanting his head for dead homies. if mitchy came in the game talkin bout nigga jayo move over its a new kid in town, that would be some 50 cent, controversy over bullshit ass stuntin! but no, the nigga just did gangsta ass true stories that might offend the niggas on the opposite side of the fence but only on some fact based shit. not callin out names tho. if jayo is mad at the gang shit, put the mic down and jump head first into the genocidal gangland that ill switch places for in a minute! but as far as the stats, do the research on em, the streets wil let you know the reality

May 2, 2005
wrongkind said:
*******JAYO SQUASHED BEEF WITH MITCHY SLICK*********
First, there was never no BEEF wit Jayo, it takes two.
Jayo was trying to let off some anger. I think he's not a MAD RAPPER any more.
Second, My nigga wasn't responding to no disses from no local level rapper any way.
Tell Dre, Em, 50, or any "TOP MONEY MAKER" M.C. to diss Mitchy Slick, and ya'll see the Klack Unit Respond in less than 24 Hrs.
Third, you nigga's kill me with these assumptions.
Mitchy Slick is a RAPP STAR, not no nigga trying to get on! MY NIGGA IS ON ALREADY!!!!!!!!

URBAN SURVIVAL IN STORES NOW!!!!!

Cuzz you on sumthin, straight up! Mitchy makin a little noise and shit and much luv 2 the nigga 4 that cuzz he reppin the 619 but u can miss me with all that he a rap star shit, Cuzz "rap stars" don't just sell 20,000 CD's, now don't get it twisted, that's hella good 4 a nigga coming up out the hood straight from the streets and whatnot. I do agree that Jayo ain't the nigga to be trying to respond to cuz don't nobody really know him like that either! but he do got more recognition that Mitchy homie, let's not get it fucced up!

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
I aint tryin to start no funk but,um If a man call You out and let you know he don't like you(lemon limeDiss) and you on yo records talkin bout Triv and krosstowns Klack Klack and all that. Sumptin aint right. I could see if you was on another level and u didn't want to respond to give this nigga shine, but if the type of dude u portraying is gangsta . Wut up Gangsta- By the way nigga I think u shined on that xzibit cD, so this aint hate but-wut up tho?

May 6, 2005
Mitch doesnt want it with Jay O lyrically. check my post on best dago MC. Reputable who mitchy! For what ever reason Jay O stopped banging when he was a grown man and mitchy started. check my easttrippn post.

May 2, 2005
apts said:
Mitch doesnt want it with Jay O lyrically. check my post on best dago MC. Reputable who mitchy! For what ever reason Jay O stopped banging when he was a grown man and mitchy started. check my easttrippn post.

haha Cuzz u a funny nigga I swear! u c tryin to talk slicc out your mouth but seriously homie u need 2 sticc 2 producin and miss niggas with yo commentary and whutnot cuz shit could C taken the wrong way and then on some street shit u might not C ready or even built like that to hold your verbal down loCo, real spit! producers produce music homie, do that and stall niggas out with all that

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Enutt77 said:
I aint tryin to start no funk but,um If a man call You out and let you know he don't like you(lemon limeDiss) and you on yo records talkin bout Triv and krosstowns Klack Klack and all that. Sumptin aint right. I could see if you was on another level and u didn't want to respond to give this nigga shine, but if the type of dude u portraying is gangsta . Wut up Gangsta- By the way nigga I think u shined on that xzibit cD, so this aint hate but-wut up tho?
then again words dont mean anything..niggaz can talk allday about what they are going to do to someone on wax...to be honest i prefer niggaz dont beef(real beef, not battle) on wax, especially if you aint gonna do anything in real life...Im not saying this is that situation, but i dont knock anyone for NOT responding to a RAP record...A 12 year old can get a beat and start dissing niggaz...

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
apts said:
WHAT'S YO REAL NAME?

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
apts said:
WHY WOULD A NIGGA SAY NEGATIVE SHIT ABOUT ANOTHER NIGGA WITHOUT KNOWIN IF IT'S TRUE OR NOT?THERE'S ONLY ONE ANSWER,HE'S A HATER.IF YOU SAY MITCHY SLICK AINT A REPUTABLE NIGGA IN EVERY WAY.YOU SHOULD BE BAND FROM THE BOARD.NO LIE'N ASS NIGGAS ON THE BOARD.ONLY NIGGAS THAT KEEP IT REAL.I WRITE RAPS TO MAKE A IMPACT ON NIGGAS BRAINS.I LEAVE THE RAPPER'S RAPPS TO THE NIGGAZ THAT CARE MORE ABOUT PLEASIN THE RAPPER'S THEN PLEASIN THE MASSES $.NIGGAS ON THE BLOCK DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT A META%#$@ WHAT?I WANT YO BITCH TO PLAY MY SHIT WHEN SHE AINT AROUND YOU.AND WHEN SHE FIND OUT THIS MITCHY-DUZ-IT IS AT FAM MART NEXT WEEK,THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT SHE GONE DO,ALONG WIT CHA BIG HOMIES AND ALL THE REST OF THE PEOPLE YOUNG AND OLD THAT DON'T HATE LINCOLN.IT'S A WHOLE LOT OF UM.ENOUGH TO BUY BIG BMW'S AND LOWRIDER'S AND HOUSES,AND HOUSES,YEAH NIGGA I SAID HOUSES.WHEN YOU OR YO PEOPLE GET THE NUMBER ONE REQUESTED SONG ON THE RADIO LIKE I DID WIT "PLATINUM DREAMS"(98.9)I'LL START THINKIN ABOUT CHANGIN THESE OLD TIRED RHYMES OF MINE. P.S.GOOD TO KNOW YOUR ONE OF MY STUDENT'S.KEEP STUDYIN THAT SLICK SHIT,YOU MIGHT GET SOMETHIN FROM ME THAT COULD HELP U AND YOUR FRIENDS.

Nov 2, 2004
I don't really listen to either. But Gayo is washed up and never amounted to the hype.
A fuckin JR Rider, washed up on marijuana tryin give his name a buzz. The diss I heared on the net from Gayo was one of the worst songs I ever heared in my life. Lil Rob's sorry ass was never that garbage. Slick would be wastin breath on him. I'll end it with this, If Slick is not Reputable, then why do bay cats (Guce, Killa Tay, Hollow Tip, Luni Cloeone etc.) show so much luv to the man.

May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
well mitch has spoken so....fuccit.... it what is is

like i said my info on squashing shit was str8 from styles mouth
he said he helped jayo and mitchy squash it

whether its true or not, i could care less
but i would like to see ecay and jayo squash shit

May 2, 2005
5xLoC said:
well mitch has spoken so....fuccit.... it what is is

like i said my info on squashing shit was str8 from styles mouth
he said he helped jayo and mitchy squash it

whether its true or not, i could care less
but i would like to see ecay and jayo squash shit

bullet got issues Cuzz, and that's on 2's, 3's and 4's! How u gonna C in LA kiccin it with 60's and evrybody else but hoallerin NHood 40's Dago and dissin niggas from your own set and the city you supposedly rep?! how fuccin gay is that?! don't get me twisted, I respect Cuzz as a rapper cuz he comes tight and sicc on them lyrics, but bay Loc need to checc that nigga... how u gonna try and talk slicc against the nigga who fuccin put you on the 47?, I don't give a fucc what nobody say, that nigga been violatin and done got 2 damn big headed. Cuzz ain't no busta but he ain't no Super 'G" from his hood like he would have niggas believe either and his "stripes" is minimal at best, Cuzz been gettin a pass cuz he a dope rapper reppin Dago but he been definitely on one 4 a minute now!

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
[.WHEN YOU OR YO PEOPLE GET THE NUMBER ONE REQUESTED SONG ON THE RADIO LIKE I DID WIT "PLATINUM DREAMS"(98.9)I'LL START THINKIN ABOUT CHANGIN THESE OLD TIRED RHYMES OF MINE. P.S.GOOD TO KNOW YOUR ONE OF MY STUDENT'S.KEEP STUDYIN THAT SLICK SHIT,YOU MIGHT GET SOMETHIN FROM ME THAT COULD HELP U AND YOUR FRIENDS.[/QUOTE]

A homie itz about time to take the high road. I don't know about the tightest rapper, but as far as visibility, you that nigga. Jayo is hard, but like Big see style said, that nigga be in L.A., and really aint been hittin Nationwide. You dat nigga that got on rap city blazed da booth reppin Dago and ate them other strong arm backpacking dudes(rapper's rapper more favorable to the east coast) up. I first remember asking my relative Snake in 2002 what's bumpin in Dago and that nigga sent me yo CD. I thought that shit was smashing, but I heard all the subliminals
krosstowns, Every nigga that die from Skyline they want to blame it on you. Ok Homie. I'm in the midwest and I recognized all that shit. As a artist Blood, you can keep making that slicK shit, just remember when you rappin about death you talking to spirits. Keep doing what u doing but when u bang on niggas, niggas bang back. All eyez on u

P.S. I heard backstreetboyz was #1 last week homie- Fuck em

Dago stand Up