Jaybiz08, where are you?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2003
OK, jay. Since you never replies to any emails or even worse, send me the CD you owe me I can't do anything else than put up a thread here.

On April 28th I won a Delinquents single off your ebay auction. In addition I purchased the Black & Jay CD affiliated 4 life from you to make a combined shipping.

Some time later I received your package and you had forgot to include the Black & jay CD. no problem so far. you told me you were going to send the CD. We also discussed the price of some other CDs you had for sale but since we didn't agree on the price the conclusion was that you were going to send the CD to me.

Time went on and I got no CD so I contacted you again through PM on here. Obviously you had forgot to ship the CD but that was OK. You even had the nerve to ask me to ship without the jewel case, something I said was OK.

It's almost four months now since we made the first deal and still no fucking CD has showed up. Even worse you don't even bother to reply to any emails sent to your paypal address. Maybe you haven't been logged on here, but I'm tired of waiting for a CD that never shows up because you as a seller don't handle your business right.

So now, when you read this Jaybiz08: Ship the Black & Jay CD complete with jewel case and everything as soon as you possibly can. I can't see how you can have the decency to make yourself look so bad by "forgetting" to ship a CD -a CD you sold for $10! Yes it will cost you some shipping but I think you can handle it. Remember, if you had stayed focused on your business when you prepared the first package none of this would have been a problem at all.

Props: T-Dubb
Apr 26, 2010
LMFAO what a joke flow. I just emailed you now. Sorry my life does not revolve around sickness. I never got an email from you but just caught your message on here now. I will refund you your 10 dollars. I sent that shit out to you over a month ago. Don't get your panties in a bunch you will get your 10 dollars.

Apr 26, 2010
Just sent your refund now. I obviously did not do it on purpose since I sent you the more rare of the 2 cds. I sent the other over a month ago so if it shows up keep it. I refunded your 10 dollars either way and I am done.

Jan 6, 2003
Just sent your refund now. I obviously did not do it on purpose since I sent you the more rare of the 2 cds. I sent the other over a month ago so if it shows up keep it. I refunded your 10 dollars either way and I am done.
Thanks Jay. this is not a money issue. Both you and I can live with a $10 loss.

Yes you sent the rarest of the two CDs. Not surprising since the Delinquents single was the one I initially bought through ebay. I don't have any problem with you forgetting to include the additional CD in that first package. Shit can happen, it's no big deal. But I have a problem with poor excuses. I contacted you about the missing Black & Jay CD and you told me you'd ship the CD. Great! This was in May. More than a month after that I contacted you again since the CD didn't show up. Your response on June 22nd was that you thought you'd shipped it but that you were going to send another one since it could have been lost and asked if it was OK to ship without jewel case, something I approved.

Now it's been two months since (according to you) the second black & jay CD was shipped and still I haven't seen any of them. Not even the first one shipped more than three months ago. What a case of bad luck. What's the odds of two packages being lost to the same address, huh?

In general I don't believe packages get lost. It's not like there are crooked postmen everywhere stealing random letters or packages, despite some sellers yelling fire on the regular. Most of the shipping route is automated. Of course packages might be lost, shipped to the wrong address etc but the vast majority of lost packages have either never been sent or the recipient lies about it never showing up to get it for free via a refund or a duplicate item. I've been buying stuff off the internet since 96 and the ratio of lost packages to the total I order is close to zero. During the last 4-5 years there are only three CDs that never have showed up. guess what, all three of them were bought off ppl on siccness, CDs bought from listings in the classified section or from ppl who show up here frequently. So no, I don't believe in such things as lost packages.

But thanks, you've refunded the petty cash. Like I said it's not about the money, it's about principle.

BTW, funny that I've sent you PMs on here which you didn't reply to -until now. I've also sent an email to your address I got from the initial paypal receipt -the email you claim you didn't receive and consequently couldn't reply to. But when I'm being harsh in a thread on here, all of a sudden you reply within hours after I've written the post. Now whose life revolve around siccness?

Apr 26, 2010
I had not logged in until I sent you the pm and then saw your post. I had sent you my last one or I would have just shot out another one no big deal. I did forget to put it in the other order which was my fault and I never tried to say otherwise. Either way I got you your refund so we are all square. You probably emailed one of my old emails. The only email I check is [email protected]. If you used the one from my paypal I never get those. Being harsh on here has nothing to do with anything. If you want to put long rants on here more power to you. If I would have received email from you before I would have refunded you then. I was under the impression you received the cd. No worries on my end and no hard feelings. We are all squared up.

Apr 26, 2010
Packages overseas do get lost and I have had a few local ones get lost as well. They can get stuck in customs or lost in customs. I had one cd I sold to someone on ebay with registered email and it took almost 8 months for them to receive it.

Props: Snakegang
May 27, 2006
lol obviously jaybiz just didn’t want to spend few $ to ship the black & jay cd he forgot the first time.
never shipped any black & jay cd. didn’t reply any mail or message by purpose and tried to get away with it.
now when exposed on siccness (which he feels is not good for him despite his life doesn’t revolve around siccness lol) he replies immediately.

could have said at first that he doesn’t want to pay the extra shipping on his own and refund the money for the cd. but rather tried to keep it and not send the cd.

what a retard.

Apr 26, 2010
Eat a dick Lambo. You have no clue what you are talking about. Just gotta pipe in to talk some shit. I had you pegged from day one STRAIGHT UP HATER. What are you going to do Lambo talk shit on my email again and claim you are a god and all that other stupid shit your dumb ass was talking (yes I saved the emails you dip shit) you gonna try to tell me you know where I am at again? Go punch yourself in the face you stupid fuck!

May 27, 2006
That wasn't me, it was this russian dude he just used my name. You really think i would write you an e-mail? lol
And like other shady, dumb people on siccness you call me a hater when i speak about you being incorrect. Get your mind right, behave correct and will nobody talk about you in a way you dont like.
You know it, i know it, since day one you came here with bullshit. Be it selling bootlegs with strange arguments so you don't have to state what they is (remember the oppazet story?) to this embarrassing story now. That you don't like what i write since you registered here is your fault, accept it.
But i know people like you always find ways to ignore what they do, you probably beleave you shipped 2 Black & Jay CDs, so we don't need to talk. Just funny how you get angry when you did nothing wrong. Enjoy your 9$ shipping cost saving biz.

May 27, 2006
And it's ashame when jaybiz writes what he answered here and not everybody who reads it replies something like "fuck you for thinkin we all stupid and would beleave you".

I said this many times before: it's ashame how shady and betrayin people can write on the siccness whatever they want to explain their behavior and not everbody points the finger at em, saying "save your stupid bullshit excuses, behave better"
Not good for all the fair people, be it collectors or sellers.

Btw soundchronicles still selling his "limited to 20 copies" CDs on ebay. I remember how he told people already 1 week after releasedate (which was nearly half a year ago now) only 3 would be left. But i am sure he got an explanation for it lol.

Props: Mixerr
Apr 26, 2010
Some Russian dude really.....you are telling me to cop up to what I do and you cannot even cop up to those stupid emails you sent to me. Your a fucking clown. You ain't never spent a dollar with me so you have no clue about anything I sell or the business I conduct. Keep running your mouth on here maybe it will boost your confidence and you can do something with yourself. Your life must be pretty pitiful if you need to talk on me someone you do not know because you think I came at you wrong over a year ago.

May 27, 2006
Well, it was this russian dude. Probably the reason i never took care to make it clear, i just don't care since it has nothing to do with me.
And guess what, your life must be pretty pitful to try steal peoples 10$ because you don't want to spend 9$ to make up a fault of yours.
I just want to make rap collectin better so i speak about injustice and fucked up people like you that try to jack others in various ways and got the nerve to talk arrogant when criticized for it. As i said i would prefer if others would do it, but looks like they don't, still i know what's right and wrong so i do it on my own no matter who is with me.
And i would never write about something you did a year ago out of the blue. But because this days you still do bullshit it is needed to show you was like that from the start and must be stopped.

Anyway as i said you probably beleave what you say so we never get to an end, you will always answer something and ignore what person you are. You a total waste but i don't feel sorry for you.

Apr 26, 2010
You can keep blaming this mysterious Russian but I know it was you. You were quite clear in the email that you where going to keep harassing me until I said I lied to you about the Oppazet. If it was this Russian dude why would he keep pushing the same point you yourself have pushed on here? Your a lying piece of shit who wants to hold everyone else but themselves accountable. I am done responding to you. Keep talking out the side of your neck.

Apr 26, 2010
Last thing I am saying, what makes you a hater is you come on a post that has nothing to do with you talking shit. That is a hater move. You can justify it anyway you want but your still a hater.

May 27, 2006
The hater argument is ridiculous and the cheapest way shady people defend themself when confronted with what they do. I wont even call you a "hater" for being incorrect and shady even if it would make more sense as you callin me a hater. I see you more as a mental midget.

And you can ask the russian dude (his name was OG 9 Balla on here and you know him) he will confirm what i said. I only talk with you here so others can see it, i would never waste time to talk private with you.

Lets face it, you tried to steal somebodys 10$ because you wasn't willing to spend 9$ shipping costs when you forgot to send a cd. Maybe that's why they call you bizness because you bout every cent lol