jay-z & guce neck to neck on top 50 music @ rasputans?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2004
damn you niggas on this site be reaching......ya'll be looking for anything to say you're fav. artist is up there with one of those mainstream niggas

this shit is sad as fuck........

that was for that rasputins..not every rasputins all over america

jay-z and guce are the highest selling for that specific store not every rasputins store all over the country

ya'll are some of the dumbest niggas i have ever come across

seriously......

Jan 30, 2006
damn you niggas on this site be reaching......ya'll be looking for anything to say you're fav. artist is up there with one of those mainstream niggas

jay-z and guce are the highest selling for that specific store not every rasputins store all over the country

seriously......
http://siccness.net/vb/search.php?searchid=1333426

take a look in the mirror and poor the rest of that haterade down the drain

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City

seriously......
its true tho. that's only for that specific store. and rasputins doesn't even reach all over america, there's only like 3 or 4 of them and they are all in the bay. Rasputins is just a very large "mom & pop" store, they work with alot of independent artists thru co-signment (artist drops off cd's and gets paid when someone buys them, instead of selling the cd's to the store like normal).

but still, jay-z is a known name and should be selling to casual rap fans as well as soundtrack fans. its still good that an underground artist is a top selling artist even if its just for that store.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Reminds me of what B Legit said on one DVD, The Click used to go into music stores and drop off their shit in stores so people would grab it and go to buy it, but they don't got it in the catalog so they gotta get them in stock.