Jay Z buying 2pacs entire catalog of music??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
If someone kicked my ass in high school, I wouldn't show up at their estate auction and buy all their crap. That's some Stan shit.

May 16, 2002
If it is true & I was in Jay Z's position, love or hate me for it, but this is a grown mans tresure box. A smart move from a business stand point. While the rest dipise and have opinions towards it, Jay Z is no different than any other who is out for his / her best intrest.

Yes, 2Pac stated his feelings towards Jay Z on record, but the greatest thing knowing that he'll make millions off records that dissed him. Talk about making him rich & famous LOL!

At the end of it all, 2Pac is unfortunately not around, but the saddest thing in all this is, he never got to get rich like his rivals. He never saw the true riches like he was suppose to. His anger was fueled by his CEO rather than trying to calm him down & take care of his cash cow artist, he threw him deeper into the fire pit. Didn't pay him like he was suppose to. 2Pac owned nothing. You all want to be mad at somebody? Be mad at perhaps the only man that could of reached 2Pac & guide him in a different direction.

Aside from that I think the story is bullshit.

Mar 9, 2003
Didn't his mom sue Entertainment One for royalties and all the masters to his unreleased material? What happened to that? Also the features listed sounds pretty sketchy. "Nas, The Dream, DMX" produced by Dr. Dre and Timbaland? Lol.