JAY Z AND JAZ-O:HAWAIIAN SOPHIE, SHIT IS HILARIOUS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
damn its crazy that Jay Z could go from being part of som wack shit like that to being considered the best rapper ever by alot of people

Dec 25, 2003
Hey MTV2 just premiered that video earlier this evening...
That the very first time I've seen it!!! LOL!!! Sooo old school tho...
...and lil Jay was sorta standing side by side with him and he only said a few words... What a very first appearance from him way before he became a big rap star...
He did looked like he was nothin special in that video to the average folks until years later when he blew up with his first solo record everyone thought he was an all new artist but not reely... His rep does go way back after you seen that video dating back the late late 80s...... Interesting & funny tho......

Nov 15, 2005
Thanks 4 the clip. Appreciate it. I had some of his early work from this era on cd (I still might actually; I GOtta dig 4 it). It's coo. I've seen other videos and in some of 'em he kinda reminds me of Reggie Miller. Some of this footage is on his DVD "Streets Is Watchin'" (which is really dope btw). On the intro 2 Makaveli it talks about this era as well...

Dec 17, 2005
"I said aloha baby, word life, you're looking fly".... gotta love it. I've seen clips of this tons of times but this is the first time I've seen the whole thing. Props....