Jay-Z a biter o boi

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
How many times is this gonna be posted on various messege boards around the net, this must be at least the 20th time i have seen it.

Jay-Z is one of the greatest rapper hustlers of all time, im sure he's giving a fuck about some geeky list when he's counting his millions hitting Beyonce from the back

May 15, 2002
Its funny how a person always wanna bring how much money a rapper got into a situation like this. The man is a biter, there's no justifying that. No matter how much money they made, how much money they made dont have shyt to do with it.

May 21, 2002
its pretty ridiculous to take a bunch of quotes out of context and suggest that is the entirity of Jay-Z's career. He has had 8 albums and a whole bunch of features, which must equate to 5 to 10 thousand actual individual lines, of which this list is a very small portion

Sicc OG
Dec 2, 2002
lets see....
2pac was right.
bill oreilly hated him, whatever thats worth.
what will beyonce think if she were to hear it.
this dude's whole career is a lie.
no wonder he "retired," he either ran outta material or other people bit shit before he could.
but i guess you can't blame him right?
biggie wasn't gonna be around to market his lyrics.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
But that's one of, if not THE Rule of Hip Hop...don't bite someone elses shit....now he got lil' wayne doin' it...

"I make your mouthpiece obese like Della Reese..."

B.I.G. said that on Kick in the Door, lil' wayne said it on Get Yo Shine on

The problem I have with it, is that you have people using other peoples shit & not acknowledge the originator of the shit they're bitin'. You have people who are listening to the records & thinking you got hot shit...but in reality, it's a bunch of someone elses rhymes pieced together sprinkled with the wack shit they managed to bring to the table.

Aug 8, 2003
Mak Deniro said:
its pretty ridiculous to take a bunch of quotes out of context and suggest that is the entirity of Jay-Z's career. He has had 8 albums and a whole bunch of features, which must equate to 5 to 10 thousand actual individual lines, of which this list is a very small portion
so its either all coincidence or OK if its done a little bit at a time????