@Jay tee

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 30, 2002
www.loccside.com
Hey FOlks i stay in Tuscon now and was wonderin if u or your folks was gonna work wit any local people out here... i was at that PLayers ball wit luniz and dru down and seen i-rocc there kiccin wit my homie jefferey...any ways mayne let me know what the plans are out for ya'll out his way.... and is tha label group gonna be in HOT GEAR?

Jun 23, 2003
Hey dawg I know n2deep supposedly did a show last week in New mexico with my homies from here in Tucson. The raskal and my boy Sykk 1 performed too with lil rob and shit. I asked jaytee like 2 months ago If he heard of raskal and he said yeah and they were supposed to do something but shit fell through. Jaytee you guys gotta do some shit together. We go tmuch luv for tha bay and N2Deep. The Raskals new cd is bangin man. I got my copy already from SYkk1 , he produced the whole thang. It has some good names on it. Whats the word Jaytee. Will it ever happen. I know Sykk and raskal want it too.

www.ruffliferecordz.com

Jun 23, 2003
Yo Jaytee! Are you gonna hookup and collab with rufflife or what dawg! Our radio stations out here would give a collab like that mad airtime!