Jay Tee Splash

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do you like the Jay Tee Splash ?

• No, I don't drink hard liquor.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i kinda gave up drinking for sipping syrup but weekends ill drink sometimes.. i had to see how official this jay tee splash was so i backrifcopped some bombay oj and cran grape

i give it an A

shit is tasty

i coulda used more grape less gin but i poured myself one that looked like ya boys in the youtube video..im pretty suprised i dont taste no gin

good looking out on that youtube vid whomever posted it i think it mighta been dirt needles

G

Goodfella

yeah if you've seen Jay Tee drink in real life, you know that's real liquor in that bottle

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Jay Tee is a sav for knockin down that gin to the face like that
that was just a 200ml bottle tho right? i used to do that same shit and im no where close to a sav..that shits a teaser bro bet money he copped a brew or a mixed drink on the plane lol

one thing ill say tho is id NEVER drink gin straight

i guess thats where the sav part comes in
that hen shit was crazy tho i cant drink cognac like that...dudes crazy for that...not the gin

G

Goodfella

shit i could chug a pint of henny a lot easier than a half pint of raw gin...ESPECIALLY seagrams!! yuckamundo!!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
tupac said:
aiight, new drink
jay tee splash 2.0

1) ocean spray cran-pomegrante
2) M.F. Grape jones soda
3) Arizona watermelon juice cocktail
4) vodka or gin

more can pomegrante than anything..'splash' it with the grape and watermelon.

drank too many jay tee splashes,shit i drank too many purple chongos. had to change up the ingredients.

i can thank jay tee for singlehandedly pulling me out of drinking syrup only. not back on the wagon but fuck it.