JAY ROCK - "FOLLOW ME HOME" ALBUM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
WTF???

I'm swooping it. I don't see what's the big deal about not swooping it. If you like his music then why not? So many westcoast artists got caught up in some bad record label crap(CROOKED I, EASTWOOD, GLASSES MALONE, JAY ROCK, CLYDE CARSON, TECHNIEC, MR. F.A.B., NIPSEY HUSSLE, etc...). I'm supporting cause I'm expecting good music. I don't give a fick about a "buzz"

May 25, 2005
^^dont know if that was directed at me or not...but whatever..jay rock is 50/50 to me, never was a big fan..but cat can pull out some nice joints sometimes......so im interested in seeing how it sounds...im just not gonna run to the store though without hearing it..

May 6, 2009
I'm swooping it. I don't see what's the big deal about not swooping it. If you like his music then why not? So many westcoast artists got caught up in some bad record label crap(CROOKED I, EASTWOOD, GLASSES MALONE, JAY ROCK, CLYDE CARSON, TECHNIEC, MR. F.A.B., NIPSEY HUSSLE, etc...). I'm supporting cause I'm expecting good music. I don't give a fick about a "buzz"
That's just how some people are. They think since they don't give a fuck that nobody else does.

May 16, 2006
Too bad he couldn't of dropped when his song with Wayne was out he had a huge buzz. I'm still coppin though, might ever pre-order it from strangemusicinc.net and get the t-shirt and autographed cd.

May 10, 2002
As was said.. the timing is really off with this finally dropping. This album is 2 years overdue! I'm just being practical when I say, unfortunately, I don't think this is gonna do many numbers.

Feb 7, 2006
DOPE! all of it, finally a gangbang nigga from watts of all places from a notourios hood just said plain and simpleits sickness when you kill and prey on your own kind. but they dont wanna push a nigga or message like this just the same foolishness kill kill kill other niggas push push push dope in your community, get over.