jammin z-90 boycott

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

5000 BLOCK

On the Rise
Apr 14, 2003
www.myspace.com
if we can get 1,000 people to repsond to this thread and each one of them bring 1 other person we can go donw there 2,000 deep and boycott they ass, they dont play our shit no way what we got to loose, i will even steal on one of the d.j's fuck it.

Apr 27, 2003
uncuttmuzic
FUCC Z NINNDY THEM FAGGOTS AIN'T JAMMIN'

WUT UP NUT THIZ IZ MINK LOCO FROM UNCUTT MUZSIC
NIGGA I AGREE WIT THAT SHIT 619% NIGGA!
I ALREADY PUT IN MY WORK ON Z90
A COUPLE YEARZ BACC AT THE ICE CUBE
CONCERT.
NIGGA I TOOK A LONG ASS OLD E PISS ON
THEY PONK ASS VAN, THEY GET NO RESPECT
FROM THE LOCO NIGGA AND THATZ ON UNCUTT MUZSIC,
THEY COULD AT LEAST GIVE US AT LEAST 1 HOUR OUT
OF THE DAY ,WEEK OR EVEN THE MOTHAFUCCIN' YEAR!
BUT NO! THEM BIATCH ASS DJ'S I MEAN THEM DGAYS GOT IT
COMMIN' NIGGA. THATS WHY I DON'T EVEN LISTEN TO THEY
FAKE ASS RADIO STATION PLAYIN ALL OF THAT GOODY 2 SHOE ASS SHIT, I MISS THAT NIGGA MITCHY'S SHIAT "DRIVE BY RADIO"
96.1 THAT WUZZ WUT IM TALKIN ABOUT REAL LIVE 619% GANGSTAFIED MAKE A NIGGA RIDE TYPE SHIAT I THINK Z90 HATED
ON SOME REAL LIFE SHIAT .

MR.MINK LOCO
UNCUTT MUZSIC 4 LIFE
AND OH YEAH I ALMOST 4GOT
FUCC AND BOYCOTT ALL FAKE ASS RADIO STATIONS
ESECIALLY BIATCH ASS DAGO STATION Z NINNDY
THEM MOTHAFUCCAZ AIN'T JAMMIN'
AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 15, 2002
i feel what yall saying but it aint in there hands no more...they are a little company owned by a big ass corporation(Clear Channel) Clear Channel owns more radio stations then anybody and there goal is to make every radio like fast food...everywhere you go all there stations will be like a mcdonalds...all the Z channels all over the country are the same....all the Power channels are the same...country music rock its all the same all over the country now...its bullshit

Apr 27, 2003
uncuttmuzic
OLD SCOOL SHIAT BUT STILL NEW

YOU STILL GOT THAT ONE SONG THA WE PUT DOWN IN 98
REMEMBER ("I want a blow job")
nigga that wuzz the shiat
HOLLA BACC NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MR.MINK LOCO
UNCUTT MUZSIC 4 LIFE

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
IT JUST SEEMS TO ME THAT EVERY WHERE A NIGGA VISITED...IT SEEMED LIKE THEY RADIO STATIONS WAS ALL BETTER THAN Z-90.......BIRMINGHAM....TENNESSEE........SOME SPOTS IN TEXAS.......YOU COULD RIDE ALL DAY AND MASH THE RADIO....NOT IN DAGO.......ITS SAD THOUGH........IF YOU LIVED A LIL UP NORTH OR HAD A SICK DECK.....YOU COULD GET LA's RADIO STATION.....WHEN IT WAS TIGHT.........FUCK Z-90!!!!!!!!!!

threezle

Dago Productionizer
Apr 29, 2003
clear channel..thems fuccs is san diego rap bigots, but c.s. is right it's politics and payola. most of these stations are owned by italians....it's against the law to pay radio stations money to play your shit but...that's where the charity's and promotion shit comes into effect......have you ever thought about how they hell they get these z-90 buses ? do the thinkin + the math and see what you come up with. (non profit my ass)

May 16, 2003
thaplanetrecord.com
Tha Power is in Unity

I am down with it Soldier. Let us make it Crack. We must stop them from coming to our sets, Fam bam, beaches, parks etc. We control the streets and we must start to act like it. We don't let cross town cat come to our area. They are the real cross town cats making money off the Streetz. We must see who the real enemy is and this Rap Game will help us get some chips. They playing all these out town catz and showing the town no love. We must push the line on theses fags. The only thing is the last time we was not all on the same page and when the pressure was on them they start letting a couple of catz on the radio and not everyone.

Cuzin Ice Lecta

CEO/Founder of Wreccin Crew Wrecords
Apr 24, 2003
im down for whatever... if ya'll wanna start runnin them z90 buses bacc home!!! then fucc it .... but first lets give em the oppurtunity to play some shit cause i have heard em play some local shit...I.E. LIL ROB,LIL ONE AND JEORGE G. so maybe we just have to let em know there is more local talent in the salty d.then if they still wanna play hoe games..it's on and craccin!!!