JAMES TONEY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I been saying this for like 2 years James Toney will be the next undisputed heavyweight champ... Sept. 23rd is the first step then after that hopefully he'll get the fight with Vitali and that will be it James Toney on top.....

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
very possible , i like james toney , but then again , i sometimes want him to get his ass whooped. he talks alot of shit , but dont get me wrong , i like the fighters that talk shit and have no respect for theyre opponent, it makes the fight more interesting . but sometimes toney goes too far , like after he beat holyfield , he was tryin to punk jim gray..lol.. knocked the mic out of his hands and shit... that is somethin he needs to get beat up for . also , he talks like he is the king of the world , yea he beat jirov and holyfield in 2003 , but that doesnt cut it for me.. he needs to show me what else he can do .i cant wait to see him get in there and bang with the top heavyweights though... he makes for good boxing.

May 6, 2002
Toney? Undisputed HW Champ? Never.

Byrd will work him...Vitali will Wreck him...Tyson would Bang him up...

RJJ would still dance around him.

Toney is a bum.
He beat Jirov's pitter patters...and Holyfield is old.

May 24, 2002
714KaliHydro said:
Toney? Undisputed HW Champ? Never.

Byrd will work him...Vitali will Wreck him...Tyson would Bang him up...

RJJ would still dance around him.

Toney is a bum.
lol...i feel that too... i see toney from two sides , thats why i feel both points made...

Apr 25, 2002
Uppin this cuz its still in the making Vitali is next... just making sure yall are still marking my words...

i was 5th row at the fight and toney looked on point as fuck...

Jan 9, 2004
714KaliHydro said:
Byrd will work him...Tyson would Bang him up...
Toney is a bum.
Toney can beat Tyson, Tyson is more gone/old than Holyfield and Byrd is a chicken shit chump who runs everytime he in the ring.

I'd pay to see Vitali or RJJ against Toney though.

May 24, 2002
L Mac-a-docious said:
Lights Out is my dog...I love watching that fool fight...but I don't think he will be undisputed h-weight champ...
@Dubb-anyone who punks on Jim Grey gets a gold star in my book...fuck Jim Grey.
lol...i feel you ..

and yea i he did look good on thursday but i dont feel he could beat a tyson or a klitchko. i think he would beat byrd and ruiz though .. he got skills

Feb 7, 2004
Lil Pino said:
heavyweight division has been on a downturn lately
Agree. No wonder Lewis retired , no one decent left to fight...

A lot of the guys with the right physical make up to make a decent Heavyweight are playing forward in the nba or linebacker in the nfl these days.