Jako James - Creepshow OG?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2008
Hi!

Could you tell me what's the differences between the OG and the re-release of that "Jako James - Creepshow"?

Ringcode of the OG and Ringcode of the re-release...

Record Labels...

Thanks!!!

Nov 14, 2008
Calm down 2Pac!

I just want to know if i just get the OG or a rerelease since mine got the art covers a little blurry...

And if i was a bootlegger i surely not plan to repress a cd that been already rereleased and go for less than $15 on ebay... but you seems to be a very smart person so you already know that huh?!!

Nov 14, 2008
You're 100% right!!! I'm totally agree with you Pac!

That's the 2nd time!

1st time was bout "The Govenor - Floss Mode"

Hummm, i'm probably the worst bootlegger on this earth if i also plan to repress this "Floss Mode"..... last one gone for $4 on ebay...

Seriously, i'm not a bootlegger, I PROMISE Pac!!!

I think i can speak in the name of all the SICCNESS BOARD, THANK YOU to be so aware bout Bootleggers, we need more people like you! You're our best defense in this everyday battle!

MUCH LOVE Pac!!!

Nov 14, 2008
Thanks Ronnie!

Got the same: MQA 1647 DISC MAKERS

Does the art covers are a little blurry on yours??? when you look closely on the back cover...

Produced by Pockets
1994 Ponomo Records . PMM0002CD

Nov 9, 2008
TAKIN NO SHORTZ: Could you post some pictures from your Creepshow CD?
Because I think that the reissue has the same ringcode or then just everyone that has MQA 1647 DISC MAKERS as a ring code has the reissue...

Jan 6, 2003
I bought mine directly off Les Brown, the owner of Ponomo Records, and he claimed that the Creepshow CD was OG and not a re-release. Of course, we all know that this is no guarantee that it really is the OG release and not a re-release off the OG master tapes etc.
Anybody bought the one off cdbaby, because it's available there too. Dunno about it being OG or re-release though