jaknow

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Hehehe...

He was talking to me.

I'm not all that annoying in person... it's the fact that you don't know me that makes it annoying on here. If you met me, you'd prolly start crackin' up and jokin' around with me... then you'd figure out who I was on here and be like... you lil' bitch.

That's kinda what D-Sane did.

Jan 13, 2003
That new E-40 is out. I got to pick up that young krime, just to see what he's talking about. The GZA has a new one comming out. In fact I got to see what all came out because today is PAYDAY MAFUCKERS.:classic:

May 4, 2002
For real I didnt know E 40's joint was out allready im going to cop that today Gza is dope man I wanna hear his new one

my most recent purchases was Keith Murrays new one and Gangstars new one the Gangstar is dooooope but Keith Murrays isnt that good.

DAK iller

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Oh?

Mr. D-Sane said:

It's not nice to lie.....
Young Kreme ain't about bein' nice... I'm about gettin' that powder (or iced).

Shits real... I live my life a Quarter Dozen at a time. For that 8 seconds, I'm free. And when the 'hot now' sign's on, the first one's free. That's a whole lotta BLOAW to your mellon, son.

Speak,
Young Kreme aka Fatboi