JAKE DELHOMME IS THE WORST PLAYER IN THE NFL. HANDS DOWN. NO NEED 2 XPLAIN [DELETE]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2006
most of the world knew this when he still wore a panther uniform.
right.. i knew this n i been in arguments wit diehard white cleveland fans bout how hes NOT a leader n up til this game they sayin he still has a decent rating n the2 games he came back no interceptions.. tha fuck he almost LOST those games for us.. DAwson, the defense n Hillis pickin up the slack--real players

DUDE GETS CLUELESS AFTER THE SNAP

im lit and im right

Feb 15, 2006
oh and FUCK Mangini while im at it

emotionless

the how the fuclk am i gon explain myself 'deer in the headlights' postgame conference lool

coaches need to start jus tellin it like it is n speakin their minds aint like no1 knows whatup

Apr 2, 2010
tony homoz the worst or that #1 pick the lions choose at qb i forgot his name. hes too fragile like a flower
Matthew Stafford hes better than whos starting for Lions right now..

Kerry Collins is the worst QB tbh, hes the biggest pussy whenever someone gets within 5 yards of him he just chucks the ball randomly down the field and most of the time its intentional grounding. If hes got a player wide open it doesn't matter, hes gonna make them cut back and dive for the shit by throwing it at the ground.

I hate that mother fucker

Feb 15, 2006
been hearin colt mcoy was playable last game.. put seneca in we cant do any worse

i been fuckin bringin it all day n this bullshit snowy weather n i still make better sense than our coach n offensive coordinator.. 'common sense' sumthin that were lackin

shiit especially if they start delhomme ah man.. this what cleveland ppl gotta deal wit

fuck cleveland sports im am embarassed