JAIL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
how many of yall have done any time in jail
i jus got out after being in that bitch for 2 months
i know that aint a long time, but it's tha longest ive ever done & ever plan on doin. not that it's too hard or rough jus that time drags and there aint nutn fun about bein away from ure fam, and especially missin my sons 3rd b-day.

Jun 27, 2002
yeah, i served 22 out of 25 years on a jaywalkin ticket back in '74,judge threw the book at me cause Im black......on parole and on the ankle bracelet and house arrest, get pee tested 3 times a day and Im not allowed to watch HBO after 9 pm

Mar 13, 2003
killahoe666 said:
how many of yall have done any time in jail
i jus got out after being in that bitch for 2 months
i know that aint a long time, but it's tha longest ive ever done & ever plan on doin. not that it's too hard or rough jus that time drags and there aint nutn fun about bein away from ure fam, and especially missin my sons 3rd b-day.
Life on the outside isn't that much better man. You should have enjoyed your time off and just lost yourself in books.

May 3, 2002
Life on the outside isn't that much better man. You should have enjoyed your time off and just lost yourself in books.
fuck that noise potna....i don't know bout u but i enjoy my privacy, i don't like maafuckas tellin me when ta go to sleep when to eat when ta finish eatin what ta watch on tv when i can and can't move when i can't speak stinky no shower takin maafuckas round me bullshiit ass canteen no smokin one suit wearin cheap ass hygeine shiit too much junk food & tha jail food sux ass too

if u like that then jail is for u, but i like my freedom & enjoy pussy so fuck all that noise

C

C-Ride

Re: Re: JAIL

Willy Jones said:

LMAO u trippin'

Mar 13, 2003
I don't see what' so bad about county time. One time I didn't make bail and it wasn't that bad at all. As a matter of fact - most cats I know who get out say that life out here is much harder than in there.

Now state time is different - that's when small cats like me have they asshole torn.

V

verbal kevlar

never no time... thats good tho. because where im from, when a female does time, it's emabarassing....(fuckin dirty LOL) I mean juvi's one thing when u young, but after 18....keep ya nose clean ;X

but all i got to say is that my house has become the fuckin MAILROOM for Crescent City, San Quentin, and Susanville ;X