Jacka Review

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

The Jacka
2002 Akbar records

The Jacka debuts with his solo. This album has been out for a few months but gets major play from myself and just about my whole crew. This one is for all the m-o-b cats and for the record Im a huge Mob Figaz fan but I will give you an honest review...

1- Target Practice feat. Yukmouth, B.A, Huslah, Earl Haze produced by. RobLo and Jacka- This beat is thugged out but is VERY slow... Not the best production but it's defintley something you never have heard before. The flows are ridiculous here though. Jacka starts off the album strong verse. Yukmouth brings nothing short of PURE HEAT on his verse. Huslah comes probably with he tightest bars I ever heard "You was hollerin Oh Boy till them slugs hit ya coat. B.A comes sick wid it- the whole song is thumpin. 8.5/10

2- Hey Girl feat. B.A, Uzi produced by RobLo- This right here is just about the classic of the album. Jacka comes heated as fuck. It's mellow- but MOBBED OUT! And Uzi comes so correct on this one. B.A starts off with his lil sing and then rips it, haha. The beat is another slow paced knocker. Shit slaps too! Everything on this cut is classic (except maybe B.A singing)... This track is real big... 9.9/10

3- Die Young feat. Huslah and Too $hort produced by RobLo- Another one... Same style goin on with the slow pace, but all these songs sound different and classics in their own way. This song grew on me majorily and now is the first cut I throw on. The Bars spit on this cut are A+. Huslah shines once again, man Im getting chills listening to this shit... Jacka brings more heat. Chorus is dope and then TOO SHORT rips this one to shreds, BI-OTCH... 9.8/10

4- Innocent Youth feat. Fed-X, B.A, Christion produced by. Tone Capone- This just might be the all around realest shit I've eve herard... Fed-X starts off so heated, and the chorus is dope as hell (Christion also did Beanie Segal's "Think it's a Game"}... Mellow songs usually are wack to me but this one is hot... The Jacka comes so tight, great music here... 7.5/10

5- From the Bay produced by Lev- Hey a solo track fellas! The album does a complete 180 and this one is the fast paced slumper. Beat is incredibly heated. Chorus is GREAT! BAY AREA ANTHEM!!!!! The Jacka spits classic material from start- TO THE FINISH where he shouts all damn near every star from the Bay Area... Yet another classic. He gives it up for everyone from San Quinn to the Click to Digital Underground to Cellski to Mac Mall to CIN to Mac Shawn to Seagram- everybody
10/10

6- Thugg'd produced by One Drop Scott- Finally a weak track. I wish One Drop woulda came with a tighter jam but this one is just pretty wack... Jacka trys some weak ass style.... Blaw 1/10

7- With my Chop feat. Bub produced by RobLo- This beat is fastly paced and sort of knockin... Dude Young Bub has an annnoying voice but spits some heated shit. Jacka comes tight once again! This one grew on me a lil bit from the beggining... 6.9/10

8- I'm Thru feat. Cormega and Ridah produced by RobLo- This is a dope cut. Got an East coast flavor but is original as fuck... Cool music on this cut... ALL THE FLOWS ARE SICK AS FUCK... Great combo of rappers. You probably wont catch me slammin this one in my ride but it's still a dope track... 7/10

9- 1,2,3 feat. B.A, Huslah produced by Tone Capone- Great track here... This one also appeared on B.A's solo so it's pretty played out but it's slammin... "1,2,3- you listening to the sounds of the M-O-B" Another Mob Anthem. This beat is silly as fuck, and the chorus is silly and the flows are ridiculously silly... 8.5/10

10- Body feat. Huslah produced by. RobLo- This beat is pretty boring and annoying to me. I skip this track everytime unless Im playing the shit 1-18 (which is often ) 5/10

11- Fuck with the MOB AP.9 feat Jacka produced by RobLo- MOB SHIT MOB SHIT MOB SHIT eww this shit is DISGUSTING! Dope as FUCK! AP.9 is so fucking raw and he shows every bit of his rawness right here! 2 heated ass verses. Jacka finshes it off wih YET ANOTHER DOPE ASS VERSE. Man these folks got talent on the mic... the beat is so mobbed out it aint even funny anymore... 10/10

12- Dat tapes feat Young Al, Huslah produced by One Drop Scott- REFER TO TRACK 10

13- Life feat Cormega and Hoodfellaz produced by RobLo- The beat is slow but it's got a good knock to it... The flows are also good. Cormega shines... 6/10

14- Million Miles produced by Lev- Boring, nuff said... 4/10

15- Cuz Im da Mack produced by RobLo- Classic knocker. Recycled track from the All About Cash comp. This cut was the Jacka's first certified knocker and there is just about no flaws on this cut... Flows, beat are A+... 10/10

16- Warfaces feat. Freak-O, Huslah produced by RobLo- Ummm hmm I havent given this track too much attention. The production is pretty weird but I do know the bars are tight... NR

17- Love how it Feels feat. Huslah produced by RobLo- HAHA this song IS SO FUNKY... Man I dont dance EVER but I'm all up in it hearing this cut... ANOTHER ANTHEM for MY CREW. Man Im bouncing up and down right now! The chorus is great, and yesterday I heard the shit in my work! So it's an obvious sample but it's great. The Jacka and Huslah are classic combination of equal deadly venoms, classic... 10/10

18- Where Im from feat. Maki produced by RobLo- Last song on the album and I just about end it here... Dont pay too much attnetion to this cut... Beat aint bad and niether are the flows but I just dont knock this one... 6/10

So as you can see it this is defintely the best new album to come out in a few years- instant classic! The Jacka doen not disapoint at all and he comes HEATED on just about every track (except 6) RobLo's production is slammin! Nothing "Lacking" here! I know there is a MASSIVE AMOUNT of features but I'm still diggin that... This album is almost like a Jacka, B.A and Huslah group album but the JACKA IS ABLE TO STILL HOLD HIS OWN! After listening to the album 1-18 I gotta say once again there is CLASSIC MATERIAL on this MASTERPIECE! I'm am ANIXIOUSLY waiting for the Huslah's solo album...

9.9/10

May 6, 2002
maybe its just me but i think hey girl and from the bay are weak, i cant bump those in my ride, the chorus is hella annoying and my homies are like turn this gay toni braxton beat off...come on, how you gonna ride ta that mess..hehe, but it was a good cd, jacka comes tight as usuall, my standing is 8/10 (i didn't really like the east coast soundin beats)

May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
The Jacka is tight it took me a minute to get used to but the Cd is crackin tho..I have to dissagree wit you tho $LUCKY LUCIANO$ Song #14 "Million Miles" is my 2nd favorite track right behind "Cuzz Im Da Mack" Either way Good Shit.....
Anybody know exactly when the HusLah Come out?????? Im Scoopin that fa sho on the strength of what I heard from him on the Jacka Matter of fact when is a new Mob Figgas comin out??????

May 7, 2002
Its coo, not close to the best of the year but glad to see it finally drop.......... Im still diggen his line on the Bayridaz 2

" Pittsburg CA no H cause Niggaz dont hate" ..