JACKA MAN WHAT THE FUCK... GOLDEN MEAN WHATS GOOD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2005
Shit we been patiently waiting for the album of the year. Bring that shit out already man. This push back shit is rediculous. Release THAT SHIT! Can wait to put everyone out here in SD up on game. I can only knock Shooters and All over me for so long. Fucl the bullshit release that crackrock asap.

IM CUT.

Jul 10, 2005
www.SuperDuperDope.Com
I think the reason for the push back is because the momentum for the album isnt where they think it should be. I would imagine they want the project to be on a larger scale then any other jacka project so they would want a lot more hype.

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
I think the reason for the push back is because the momentum for the album isnt where they think it should be. I would imagine they want the project to be on a larger scale then any other jacka project so they would want a lot more hype.
Sad thing is the longer they wait the more momentum they are going to lose. Dominic (Jacka) needed this album out 2-Months after "All Over Me" was released to stores as a single. They had the Radio Airplay (BDS and Media Base numbers), single killing them in the Stores, he was doing Autograph signings and In-Stores. It was ready. Dominic (Jacka) did his part and the people that surround him fumbled. They can still release this project now and get a good amount of sales 100% Independent, it could be the biggest Independent release numbers wise from the Bay in 2008. If they wait until December (the 4th quarter) or wait until the beginning of 2009 then they are dead in the water.

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
Sad thing is the longer they wait the more momentum they are going to lose. Dominic (Jacka) needed this album out 2-Months after "All Over Me" was released to stores as a single. They had the Radio Airplay (BDS and Media Base numbers), single killing them in the Stores, he was doing Autograph signings and In-Stores. It was ready. Dominic (Jacka) did his part and the people that surround him fumbled. They can still release this project now and get a good amount of sales 100% Independent, it could be the biggest Independent release numbers wise from the Bay in 2008. If they wait until December (the 4th quarter) or wait until the beginning of 2009 then they are dead in the water.
why are u calling him by his real name???????

Sep 5, 2008
^god damn berner, homie, quit playing save your favorite rapper, you look like a joke... i mean... an even bigger joke.

Jul 10, 2005
www.SuperDuperDope.Com
yea i feel you. it woulda been better to release it right when the buzz was hot so they coulda cought some of those sales. i was saying maybe they gon push it back to look for another hit to put out to get that buzz again. just a thought

Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
you niggas are ignoring the question..
why is that nigga usin his first name like that? with the parentheses like we didnt know who he was referring to (i mean the jacka)

THE BITCHES CALL ME KEVIN TO MAKE EM THINK THEY CLOSE TO MEEEE
BUT NEBBBBBIN.

May 13, 2008

I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head. If it wasn't really ready by , say, last month, we prolly won't see it til sometime in early 2009. I'm guessing February, March. The major labels drop tons of shit in the 4th quarter (oct-dec) to boost up their sales for the year. That's why Jay-Z normally drops in November or thereabouts. You can miss out on alot of sales if you release an independent album during this time. I know alot of people are anticipating it but I'm sure he has to make sure that everything lines up right for him. Timing can make or break a project. He did build a big buzz with All over Me, but if the finished project wasn't ready in time, he prolly has to wait til 2009 or miss out on alot of sales if he tries to release in the 4th quarter. (Too much competition for the same dollar) I'm sure he'll hit us with another single before it drops to build the buzz back up again.

Nov 28, 2002
www.goldenmeanmusic.com
thank you for helping build the hype. thank you for wanting the album so bad that you have to come in here and make public posts. we love it and appreciate it. the album is coming as well as more. other projects, dvd's, videos, a short film... bunch of shit.
the buzz isnt dying down, btw. it MAY seem like that to some in the bay but the bay is not the world. the hype 'all over me' created for jacka in the bay was well needed & overdue. it allowed him to grow in new ways and be paid a lot more attention to by new groups of people as well as in other areas outside of the Bay and California. it helped him to win an ozone award over a group of artists who were all signed to majors. it got everyone hyped for an album and expecting one and we havent even released a flyer or any artwork. never posted an official release date.
one guy wrote that jacka did everything he was supposed to do and the people around him dropped the ball; who do you think set up all the stuff for him to do for you to think he was doing what he was supposed to do? so maybe there is more of a plan and its just not what you had in mind.
i would understand if jacka hasnt been having different projects on the shelf for the past 6 months; always on the top of the charts keeping the streets with new music. that shit is building his buzz.
when tear gas drops it will do well and you all will love it. there are more singles to come and they will get more attention than the last. its progressive.
please continue to support and stand behind jack. he deserves it and has been consistently working hard for years to reach where he is today.
thank you for sharing your opinions and concerns. i hope you all understand what is going on. we are not major so we have our own format. the buzz will be bigger...