Jacka & Husalah run into A-Wax at SXSW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 7, 2009
www.myspace.com
Damn did Hus leave his squad?
Yes he did. After loosing a tooth, he started throwing objects from a distance. He ran up, got punched, (loss his tooth) ran off & left his homie (The Jacka) to get stomped out. The Jacka was dropped aka knocked out & had his white tshirt over his head while getting stomped out. Whoever is feeding into this & believing the lies (especially Indecent) tell (Jacka & Hus) to make a video interview right now instead of a audio & show your faces, A-Wax will. We can do this net shit all day but the real is, there were a lot of people who saw them gettin the biz.

May 22, 2006
Yes he did. After loosing a tooth, he started throwing objects from a distance. He ran up, got punched, (loss his tooth) ran off & left his homie (The Jacka) to get stomped out. The Jacka was dropped aka knocked out & had his white tshirt over his head while getting stomped out. Whoever is feeding into this & believing the lies (especially Indecent) tell (Jacka & Hus) to make a video interview right now instead of a audio & show your faces, A-Wax will. We can do this net shit all day but the real is, there were a lot of people who saw them gettin the biz.
Good shit mally

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
If they allowed Hand Grenades, AR-15's and AK-47's into SXSW this would have never happened, management needs to rethink their rules

i still think its kinda funny that hus is the first rapper on A-wax's "who got it?" album which was a great compilation BTW

i wonder what allah-who-akbar thinks of this

(PLEASE dont respond to this in a serious fashion. please.)

Jun 1, 2004
Dayum, when I wrote my post earlier I was jus jokiN but sound like I might be a lil psychic. ha.