Jacka Fan Quotes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 28, 2002
www.goldenmeanmusic.com
Yo we're collecting fan quotes to put in a three page "fan quote list" that we're giving to press, DJ's, A&R's and anyone else who we want to let know about the Jacka and how much he has going. Hearing from you all really helps other people support. Most people in the industry won't even look at a project until they know the people are behind it.

I've already collected hella quotes from these threads, but if you have anything special to say that you want people to know about the Jacka, please list it here. I'll take it and add it to the sheet.

Thanks.

Apr 13, 2004
Yeah man they cant fuck wit the Jack. He has an original sound, many different styles, and a excellent vocabulary. This man is a key figure in bringing the Bay Area back to the top of the rap world. He been very supportive, and influential to my career as an artist, and to the whole Bay Area.

Bill $tack
Artist
Producer
Ceo

Feb 4, 2005
Yeah the Jacka is def Shinning like a Star, i hope him and the Figz blow up over the eastcoast and show some of theses fools what rapping iz.

They got me and my crews supporting them, Peace

Nov 4, 2004
The Jacka's extreme talent and outstanding work ethic is proven on The Jack Artist. The quality he puts into each of his songs can appeal to any fan of music, and that's something that a lot of other rappers can't do.

I thank The Jacka for putting a lot of hard work into The Jack Artist, resulting in an album that feels truely complete from beginning to end.

With The Jacka bringing us pure quality albums like The Jack Artist, all I gotta say is "Move over Game, let The Jacka bring the West back!".

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
The Jacka and the rest of the Figaz was introduced to the world by C-bo. They made their debut on 2 of the tracks I produced on til my casket drops. They have paid their dues and they are about to bubble.

Sep 12, 2002
In berkeley, we been knockin the jacka for years. So if i gotta say anything about him i would say the man has been puttin it down for years and is finally getting some recognition. Hopefully he blows up like the "world trade"

Nov 5, 2004
Jacka is a unique talent, and this is best seen in his self-titled solo debut album. That album was way ahead of its time.

He took time before releasing the follow up album, rather than just throwing something together, and it paid off. "The Jack Artist" is an excellent album, and most importantly, measured up to the bar he set with his first album.

From the past 10 years, there are only 2 albums that I can honestly listen to all the way through without skipping a track. One of them is Tupac's "Me Against the World", the other is The Jacka's debut album.

Apr 25, 2002
now a days it seems every rapper sounds like somebody else but no one out there sounds like the jack..... hes the dopest rapper in the bay in my opinion

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Im lovin that new Jacka from start to finish, I know its only march but its got the potential to be the best album to come out of the whole West Coast in 2005. Ive been knockin it non stop since i got it, an instant Bay Area classic.

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
Jacka is probably in my top 3 fav artists, but this latest album could have been way better if a.) there weren't so many features b.) there weren't so many songs on the retail version that were leaked for like over a year and c.) he didn't ruin that "Feel This Clip" track with the verse all high pitch...song woulda been so dope without that shit...

Dec 12, 2003
wow that jacka cd is too peez, the only cd that been in my deck since i got it, that man got moe heat than and stlye than alot of people doin it live in the music industry (game)......its time to for the bay to shine

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
StickyGreen said:
he didn't ruin that "Feel This Clip" track with the verse all high pitch...song woulda been so dope without that shit...
I think that song is one of the tightest on the CD but alot of people disagree with me. I think the high pitched voice effect sounds hella tight as a background when Jack is spitting on the first verse. I think it coulda came out a little better if they did the same thing on the first verse as in the second and used it as a background effect but it still one of my favorite cuts on the CD.