Jacka - All Over Me video (is it done yet?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2005
Jacka fans are being real patient for this one... I kno I am

I was slapping All Over Me & Shooters on repeat, like those two songs would be the only one's I would even play on the computer, Ipod, & the car. And that was in like Febrary.

Feb 14, 2006
wtf 2 more weeks...what happened to this week...thats whats wrong with the bay..puttiin things weather it be a video..or CD out after the hyphs already done with..i aint heard all over me on the radio in weeks it jus feel off cuz of lagging

May 25, 2005
that buzz is slowly fading, the wait time for the vids and album is getting to be too long. i personally think if he woulda attacked the market within that window of opportunity when the song was really poppin then it woulda been all gravy. either that or come out with another single to get the buzz back. time is ticking...

MALKI

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
i guess they waiting on the video cuz they still waiting on the album. next time keep it in the cuts so you can hit em with the single, then the video, then the album all ASAP so you dont pull a keak and have your single out like a year before your album even drops. jacka in the top 3 right now though id say 40, then keak, then jack.

Dec 9, 2005
A little off topic...but Jack & Matt Blaque killed it last night @ The Room in SF.

Had that place rockin the fuck out.

That is all.