Jack Pot Records / Ghetto Kaos Question....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
I know you guys in here have a deep knowledge on the Mid-west and I was hoping you could help me answer a few questions.

Did the JPP Compilation advertised on the Bohn inserts ever drop?

Also, do these 2 exist? Or have you heard of them before?

Big B - 2-9 Ville

Ghetto Kaos - Can't C The G

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
naw none of those dropped homie....the funny thang is about Jack Pot, if you go around and ask people who grew up in KC about them, no one knows about Bohn or Ghetto Kaos and the other reason they know Deco D is because of his strong affiliation with the bay and his newer release

Aug 18, 2002
Thanks Grim......I appreciate the info. Sad thing is Playya 1000 has probably got a box of DAT's from those projects that will never see light. I know 5.0 was looking for these to so I'll let him know.

Sicc OG
Jul 1, 2002
hometown.aol.com
Yea the reason why I thought they were out is cause normally on the inserts is says something like "coming soon", so then you know it never dropped, but on the "can't c the g" is says "out now" plus the label number is one that is lower than the label number for "guilty as charged" which would mean it came out before "guilty as charged".

Aug 18, 2002
I don't have mine in front of me but what was the label # on the spine? I know one is missing between.

JPR 001 : Ghetto Kaos - Guilty As Charged
JPR 002 : ???
JPR 003 : Bohn - Strapped For The Season
JPR 004 : Big B - Nothing But Game

Is that missing # Playya 1000 - Mo Drama?

Aug 18, 2002
I'll check again but I'm pretty sure the Deco-D isn't on Jack Pot it's just distributed by the same group RUSH DISTRIBUTION. I know it didn't have JPR 002 on the spine. I'll defintely look tonight.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
5.0 said:
Yea the reason why I thought they were out is cause normally on the inserts is says something like "coming soon", so then you know it never dropped, but on the "can't c the g" is says "out now" plus the label number is one that is lower than the label number for "guilty as charged" which would mean it came out before "guilty as charged".

but on the Bohn cd...it shows the albums and it shows that Guilty as Charged is Available now and that Cant See The G is "Coming Soon"

im yeah im positive Deco D is on Jackpot, it might say like Sanders Production also but its on Jackpot

Aug 18, 2002
I took a look at all 4 last night.

You guys are right about that Deco-D.....it didn't have JPR on the spine but it does read "788822-0002" and is advertised as "Available Now on Jack Pot Records" inside of Bohn. Also, inside the Deco-D it advertises thier future releases (Bohn & Big B) with a 788822-000_ #.

The Deco-D inserts claim they are both out; then Bohn (which dropped after Deco) claims thier coming soon (w/o a name on the Big B release); then Big B drops (I'm betting "2-9 Villian" was changed to "Nothing But Game") in '97 claiming that Ghetto Kaos - Can't See The G & JPP Compilation are still coming soon. So most likely they never did get released and Jack Pot Records probably closed up shop soon after.

You guys think this makes sense?