jack in the box

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 6, 2009
Jack in the Box Targets Gamers

Aug 24, 2009
Targeting gamers, the Jack in the Box restaurant chain has partnered with Dr Pepper for Jack's Big Rip-Off, a "peel and reveal" game with prizes that include GameStop gift cards, Xbox 360 Elite consoles and a five "Ultimate Game Rooms."

Consumers who buy large combo meals receive game pieces on their drink cups. They must visit www.JacksBigRipOff.com to enter codes to win prizes. Once game codes have been submitted, users are automatically entered into weekly drawings for the Ultimate Game Rooms.

These rooms feature: a 46-inch flat-screen HDTV; a home theater speaker system; a $1,000 GameStop shopping spree; an Ultimate Game Chair v3 recliner; an Xbox 360 Elite console. All told, the game rooms are valued at $5,000.

"Gaming has become extremely popular, especially among one of our core audience -- men 18 to 24," said Teka O'Rourke, client director of menu marketing and promotions, in a statement. "So bringing Jack in the Box and the gaming world together through Jack's Big Rip-Off is a great match."

The promotion runs through Sept. 28.

The San Diego-based chain has 2,200 locations in 18 states.

just got a 50 percent off any used game coupon for gamestop. Might get batman.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Fuck i had jack and the box last night but i jus bought a cheeseburger and taco.. cant afford no combo meal..

still 50% off used game coupon defiantly makes ur purchase worth it.. thats dope

Nov 15, 2007
hell yea, im going sometime this week... i usually dont fuck with jack unless im drunk out my mind late at night but i might have to make an exception especially with you geting 50% off a game... sounds good to me!

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
hell yea, im going sometime this week... i usually dont fuck with jack unless im drunk out my mind late at night but i might have to make an exception especially with you geting 50% off a game... sounds good to me!
you dont get 50% off every time its luck of the draw your most likely win free food like i did and after eating that food i feel like shit now so im a order the cheapest combo they have next just at a large size