Ja Rule new album cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2003
LOL YO MAYN THAT WAZ SOME REAL SHIT JA A PUSSYMADE WANNABE PAC!!!! THAT NIGGA NEEDA GET KILLED SO HE CAN STOP FUCKIN UP PACZ NAME AND IF I SAW JA I WOULD KILL THAT BITHMADE MOTHAFUCKA MYSELF!!!!!

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
MAKAVELI said:
LOL YO MAYN THAT WAZ SOME REAL SHIT JA A PUSSYMADE WANNABE PAC!!!! THAT NIGGA NEEDA GET KILLED SO HE CAN STOP FUCKIN UP PACZ NAME AND IF I SAW JA I WOULD KILL THAT BITHMADE MOTHAFUCKA MYSELF!!!!!
Look at your username. Just shut the fucc up.

Jan 20, 2003
www.evildooinz.com
CincoCeroCinco said:
Don't everyone get all offended and shit when I say this... But 2pac is as much of a fake as Ja Rule, 2pac was never a gangster, if you heard any of his underground shit, you can tell that he just picked up gangster rapping for his style so that he would fit in and shit. Why I really think Pac is fake as fuck though, is cause he made that song "To Live and Die In L.A.", when he didn't even live in LA for that long and he wasn't representing where he really grew up (Oakland, New York, Baltimore).

i agree to a certain point.tupac wasn't a "gangsta" and i dont even see him as trying to be one.his lyrics and the stuff he wrote about are what made him tupac and one of the best rappers that ever lived.he did so much shit that people cant even dream of doing for the rap game.you're right when you say tupac didnt live in l.a.,but even if he didnt...he made the whole westcoast hate the whole eastcoast.

M

mizztech

lol... i like ja now though...i been readin them interviews he did with XXl & shit...