JA RULE, ASHANTI, NAS &.... TUPAC??????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.strictlystackin.com
I WAS WATCHING 106 & PARK YESTERDAY WHEN THEY PLAYED THAT NEW VIDEO WITH NAS & JA RULE, WHEN I NOTICED ON THE CREDITS IT SAID TUPAC WAS ON IT!! WTF??!! HE DIDNT EVEN WHISPER ON THAT SHIT! WHY THE FUCK THEY GONE PUT HIS NAME ON IT???

RESPECT OR DISRESPECT?

May 29, 2002
its cool they gave him credit for jacking his shit but it seems like they are tryin to sell records by claimin 2pac is a feature. he aint rappin on that shit.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
bayGIANTS said:
yeah I heard that but since when does that count as a feature? when someone is featured it means they perform.
2PAC = MONEY

ITS SAD BUT THEY WILL MAKE MORE MONEY AND JA RULE 2PAC ARE HELLA COO SO I DONT THINK THAT 2PAC WOULD MIND.:rolleyes:

Apr 25, 2002
www.strictlystackin.com
SiccMade said:
U mean "the pledge", it samples Pac's "so many tears" and how can u think it as a disrespect if they credit him?
DISRESPECTFUL AS THEY TRYIN TO CLAIM SOME PAC FAME, FEEL?
TUPAC DOESN'T NEED NO NAS, JA RULE, ASHANTI, TO GIVE HIM CREDITS, IF ANYTHING THEY PROLLY USING HIM TO GET IN GOOD WITH ALL THE PAC FOLLOWERS. SHIT IF IT WAS OUT OF LOVE, COO. BUT ITS STRANGE TO ME HOW THEY GONE START GIVING THE MAN LOVE THIS LATE IN THE GAME WITH NAS? PAC DIDNT EVEN LIKE NAS. AS FAR AS PAC AND JA, I DONT REMEMBER SEEING THEM THAT TIGHT, SHIT I DONT REMEMBER SEEING THEM TIGHT AT ALL! AND THAT DONT SOUND NOTHIN LIKE SO MANY TEARS. MAYBE IM TRIPPEN, ANYBODY FEEL ME?

@TRE-8... WHATS HE SAY?

May 15, 2002
www.oaklandbanshees.com
Anyone seen the video where they sampled Pac and this dude with one leg is tryin to C walk to the shit. I think it was the Camron video.

The funny shit bout the Murder Inc. video is that Ashanti is wearin' a rag on her head and at the end when they put Pac's shit on there they're all throwin' up M's & W's and shit. They all ride Tupac's nutts.

In October's XXL magazine they do another tribut to Pac, he's on the cover and there's interviews with Suge and one with Shock G. They asked Suge who's music he thinks Pac would like if he were still alive and he said that Pac always like Scarface and that he thinks that if Pac were still here he would be cool with Ja Rule! WTF? He said that even though Ja be speakin on Pac and sampling his shit he doesn't do it in a disrespectful like Jay-Z. I think Suge is only sayin that cause he's gettin bread from Murder Inc. for the use of Pac's shit. Str8 bitch made