Ja Rule and Ashanti are getn hella xposure

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
hahahahahahaaaa

Originally written Monday - 20JAN03 written by Rich Rock for Daily Hip-Hop News
Ja Rule & Ashanti Booed At NFC Championship Game

Ja Rule and Ashanti may be popular with MTV and The American Music Awards crowds, but they gets no love from football fans at halftime.

During yesterday's NFC Championship game between the Philadelphia Eagles and Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Ashanti, Ja Rule and their DJ (who wore a Tampa Bay Bucs jacket) took center stage in front of an indifferent Philadelphia crowd that rained down "boos" (Listen) after the performance. The halftime show, broadcasted live on Fox, featured Ja and the Murder Inc. click serenading the capacity filled stadium to a comic silence from the crowd, except for a small cheering section wearing Murder Inc. t-shirts supplied by the label.

Philadelphia fans were already in a foul mood at halftime as they were losing to the Bucs after making a stellar touchdown in the first minute of the game. Philly fans have a reputation for being disgruntled, most recently remembered for booing Destiny's Child at the 2001 NBA Finals.

In the end, Ja Rule's hurt expression was only matched by the pain on the face of Eagles fans, who slumped out of their stadium after a shutdown by Brad Johnson and the Bucs by 27-10.

thiz iz gonna have me laugin for a while

May 10, 2002
yeah i remember this when it first happened...its kinda old news....but yeah they got boo'd on 106 and park too lol...shit was funny...people finally start to realize how gay that mothafucka is, sad that it took the squares so long to figure out..lol

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
D.A.M.

CcytzO Loc said:
man go post this bullshit in a different forum....aint got shit to do wit 91siccness and its old news........smfh
Who the fucc are you to be drawin with a sticc in the sand talkin but guidelinez, sayin with a corny voice..."Dont cross this line or ima have ta gaffle ya."

I will post what the FUCC I wanna post in the 91Siccness - itz been my home for yearz
so take your pills and shut the fucc up

Ima post thiz only once...
Thiz iz the homie Kabol & the ish that I post iz humorouz to me, and it iz meant for my homiez on the board.

& IT IZ DEFF NOT THERE FOR YOU TO CENSOR

OUTZ