Ja-Fuckin Rule

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2003
I know 99% of the time you all don't agree with me, but if Ja-Rules new song/video ain't the biggest piece of shit he's made so far.......I swear to God, him and Gotti would give all their money up to come off as thugz, rather than studio gangstas.....The court scene blew me away.....He needs to ask Snoop how that shit feels to have a possible life sentence haging over your shoulders....And whats with this shit of having him die the way pac and Biggie did?....The closest he'll ever get to be a G is having the feds lookin into how murder inc. was a launder for money.......Basically, if you buy Ja's shit, your gay.....

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
ja fooh is pure garbage. i'd fuck a hiv infected camel bareback on the the white house yard before i buy anything wit ja rule on it. if he appeared on the album i wouldnt even look at it.

i'd dance in a nsync video ass naked before i buy a ja rule item. nelly closer to gangsta than ja rule. :rolleyes:

Nov 14, 2002
First off, I'll say straight up that I agree that Ja's shit is weak as fuck nowadays. BUT, his first album was (in my opinon) one of the hottest rap albums EVER. I still bump that shit from beginning to end. You don't have to give me shit about it because I've heard it all already, and I don't give a shit. I'm still here, sayin' what I feel because no matter what anyone tells me, that album is great.

But what I'm gettin' at is with shit heatin up with 50 and Murder Inc that shit might be just the same as the video that Pac PREDICTED his murder with... Shit's gonna come down to one thing, and that's who shoots first. Ja and Murder Inc got a lot of shit ridin' on this and 50... well 50 gets shot every other day and manages to live. Maybe Murder Inc. can aim to kill... Who knows.

That video is basically a warning from Murder Inc, and whether Ja's sendin' the warning or one of those other Murder Inc kats, it's all the same.

Nov 3, 2002
www.70mile.com
WHITE PEOPLE DO NOT EVEN FEAR JA RULE ANYMORE. I mean come on. That's when you know you have lost your edge.

Oh wait, as Heat would say, "He IS selling A LOT of albums."

Well at what point to you decide to hold on to your artistic integrity? I guess the answer for Ja Rule is never. Only Frank Sinatra is allowed to do that many duets because he was hard as fuckin' nails. If Old Blue Eyes was alive today he would kick the living shit out of Ja Rule for being such a goddamn pussy.